Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Search option bug - Minitokyo

Search option bug

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Recently i though of something i wanted post as a thread so i search the forum section area that i want to post it on... then as an usual habit i use the search forum button just to make sure i dont make duplicate threads...

But then, when i type the word that might have relation to my thread and then, click search.. the page refreshes and appears as it was before i type the word... i did it a couple of times with different words and still it refreshes again..

i wonder if others have the same problem?

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

yes, me too ^_^
what a good point....hum >_< i hope she will come and fix this soon or it'll get dup thread easily :D

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

works fine for me. whats the URL after you hit the search button?

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

well example i type "boy" (i suppose it should have boy in several thread names), then here's the link: http://forum.minitokyo.net/search/?q=boy&tid=51963&display=threads
and here's the screen
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/4618/clip2le4.th.jpg
:)

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

thats because you restricted your search to one single thread. If you look at the title, it says 'Search forum thread: ' followed by the subject of the thread. :)

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

ouch i got it ^_^
it work well now XD

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.