Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rate the Boys! - Minitokyo

Rate the Boys!

Tagged under KAT-TUN

Whats your favourite song among these?

Real Face
8 votes
SIGNAL
3 votes
I'll Be With You
1 votes
SIX SENSES
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

I am sure there are fans of the boys here so....i would like to know your ratings for these Lovable Boys!

Ratings are from 1-10. OKay? Lets start!

1. In terms of Singing Voice
Kame - ?
Jin - ?
Junno - ?
Koki - ?
Ueda - ?
Maru- ?

*Pls use this format wen giving ur ratings, U can also use just their Initials like K, A, T, T, U, N

2. In terms of Dancing

3. In terms of Acting

And finally,
Rank the boys according to your favourites! [1 being the best, 6 being the least]

I'm pretty new to KATTTUN so I don't really know anything about their dancing or acting skills. They're all really good singers though. I love Kame and Jin the most. Sorry that I couldn't help with your survey

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

In terms of singing voice, ill have to say its K, A, T (Junno), N, T(Koki), U. I loooooove Kameee~ hes tooo adorablee! =) For dancing, Kame is my favorite again =) He was awesomee in the PV for "Real Face" it would be K, A, T(Koki), T(Junno), N, U.
For acting... i think you can prob guess who my fav is too =) Kameee all the wayy! He was awesomeee in "Tatta Hitotsu no Koi" =D So ill have to sayy K, T(Koki), A... and ive never seen the rest of the group acting wise, so sorries =(
Overall, i love them all alottt but Kame is my fav =D and the rest of them are like all equal to me =D
Great survey =D

Signature

I LOVE Kame! hahahah He's so adorable! Well, I'm kinda new to Kat-TUN... so I can't answer the question seriously hehehe

hey...i am a big k-t fan since the end of 2005 ^^
i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve junno <3 omg my perfect prince *o*

the best singer is jin and the worst is uepi (like junno calls him <3)

JUNDA 4 EVER!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.