trust your lover or 3 others ?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Cancel

Hey,

I've been in a relationship for more than a month now... And I've been away a few weeks on holiday.

Now I hear from a friend (guy1) that he was actually seeing my girlfriend (he did not know that we where together)
He has pictures so that freaked me out.
I asked my girlfriend if this was true, she got mad that I actually believed that.
So I appogized and so on... it was ok...

A day later (today)...
I hear from another friend (woman1) that my girlfriend had a date with another guy (guy2).

And I get a file where an msn conversation goes on between my girlfriend and another guy (guy3) talking about me and guy1 that we are annoying and that we thought that she loved us "which is not true"

my girlfriend denies this too...

I really don't know what to think anymore...

what would you do ?

whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door....

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

Cancel

Id trust my 2 friends, even if it were just one friend, if u feel that friend can be trusted at least.
Besides, if it's true, n it sounds as though it is considering 2 friends say so, that she's lying about it is even worse, but it's still up to u.
Basicly, do u really kno the girl well enough to believe that it can't be true:/

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

Cancel

I'm going with the 2 friends... To be honest, I don't know ony of them really-really well...

Cancel

Man, that girl doesn't deserve you. Don't let love blind you. Continue your search for love

• Aug 31, 2006
Cancel

yeah well... it aint that easy isn't it ?

I'm not going to search for love ... I can use a break after this Hell

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Cancel

She's just playing with you =/ Don't listen, some girls can be good liars ... I know it's not easy, but break it off. Stop wasting your time and patience.

Cancel

chill ...... move on.. definitely she is not the last girl left on earth n if that would be a situation also then too u should have preffered leaving her
i dont know what u deserve but truly she dont deserve any loving person ....... all the best

• Aug 31, 2006

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Ghostly Stalker

Cancel

It's goign to get worse if she lies. You could trust your friends but you should look more into it.

• Aug 31, 2006

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Cancel

Some girls can be very like you have mentioned... Just because they have good looks and so on... Seriously, you just chose the wrong girl... even if you were not close with your other 3 friends... but to have 3 people saying something like that is not just plain coincidence...

Break it off and i know you can forgot her anyway ;)...Just so you know when you dated a girl and she decides to date you again doesnt mean she is your gf... it is only so when she starts confessing her love and agree on going steady... otherwise she might just be dating around still looking for that Mr Right ..

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

Cancel

i dont know what i'll do, but i guess i'll go with the friends. it all comes down to how much you trust each person invovled. my trust in them all will have faded until proven.

• Sep 01, 2006
Cancel

thank you all...

in these dark times

I guess I allready knew what I had to do... But I needed some support...

Let the healing begin

Cancel

depends........i mean those friends u have, have u known them for a long time.........if it was me i believe my friends, i try not to let sumone destroy my friendships, so ill dump the gurl.......or guy, even if it wasn't true, your friends have there reasons......

Quote by Ruben606thank you all...

in these dark times

I guess I allready knew what I had to do... But I needed some support...

Let the healing begin

did break up with her?

• Sep 01, 2006
Cancel

yeah... She kept denying it... But she could not say straight out that she was telling the truth...

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Cancel

Most likly my 2 friends if they say the same thing then it must be some what true.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

• Sep 01, 2006
Cancel

oh reallie......yeah i always say "boys are watever friends are forever" but i guess in ur case its "gurls are watever friends are forever"

• Sep 06, 2006

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Cancel

If it comes down to it, long time friends > new girlfriend. Don't lose your cool because close friends are more important than girlfriend of the month. You'll be kicking yourself later if you cause tension between you and your friends later when you break up with her.

Signature

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.