Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 NHK the anime - Minitokyo

NHK the anime

Tagged under NHK ni Youkoso!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

i recently saw a few episodes of this, and it is completely and totally weird. reminds me of a perverted lain, but somehow i like it. the idea of making a dirty game to prove he isn't recluse is quite original i have to say... i'll have to watch some more to have more of an opinion, though.

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

It's your god. They're your rules. *You* go to hell.

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Well sorry i havent watch the yet but i would like to get a glimpse of it... so just wondering NHK is the abbreviation or the whole name of the anime? Making a dirty game to prove himself... rather interesting actually XD...

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Hiraku-San - the anime is called NHK ni Youkoso! [Welcome to the NHK!]

I love NHK ni Youkoso! It's so funny, in a really weird and twisted way. It reminds me of the Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu variety of humor. I'll also agree that the storyline is quite original. It's one of the main series I'm watching right now.

been download it.. havent watch it yet... i wonder if the anime satisfy the manga~~~

if u said that it similiar to jungle, then i'll love it for sure XD

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Hehe, for yer info, this anime's topic is about actual problem in society in japan...
It's twisted, but painfully true (or at least there are real cases in japan), albeit it's an interesting anime.................this is because the conspiracy by NHK.....

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

One question ...... Who is actually Misaki ?!?!

Sakura21

Sakura21

LukeXTear

im wondering that too >.<
Other than that. . . im really enjoying the series.. its one I have been following very close and I enjoy it very much :D. . poor satou-kun. .stuck in that "island closest to heaven" lol

I watched this show, at first i wasn't sure what to think of it cause it was kinda weird but by the last episode i was really glad i watched it, the show finishes off really well, in my opinion.

I watched it not long ago and I can say that it's a very good show.
It's not a show which only give fanservices but the main point is hardship through life. And really, the ending is well-done and not forced, just to realistic.
At least I think so.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.