Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I Am Really Sorry (Please Forgive Me) *begging with tears* - Minitokyo

I Am Really Sorry (Please Forgive Me) *begging with tears*

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

toumarie

toumarie

.:.:Princess:.:.

Hi, I wanna say I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY to every asucaga fans and also every author of asucaga's art.

I admit that I drew all of my arts with my own hands but I made mistake becoz I wrote CREATED BY: on some of it. I didn't mean it, really! But you can hate me if you want since I admit it's my mistake and may be unforgiven *sobs*, anyway I still wanna apologize to the author and my beloved every asucaga fans with what I did.
Please send them my deep apologize since I didn't know how to do it. I really didn't mean to claim the arts as my creation *cries*. My mother language is not English so I'm really sorry for using CREATED BY:
If anyone who knows the address of the real art, please send it to me and I will put it in my comment so everyone can see it too.
@Botchii "Thanks" for deleted mine so I could sense my mistaken and fix it right away
@Elcat (sorry if I spell wrong), thanks because you send me the address of my arts with title "Our Memory" and thank you again because you send me the bigger size of it *bow* : "Arigatou okini"
@Teletha (sorry if I spell wrong), sorry, I couldn't read your comment on my art title "To Love You More" since I onLine after botchii deleted it
@unicorn2006 I wonder is it okay to post the same art with the art that botchii already deleted it but this time I only put the words BY: on it? and is it okay if I use words such as MADE BY, DONE BY on my art that I copied?

Thank you and once again SORRY ><

Signature
Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of Asucaga-Fanworks

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

Lol. If it was a misunderstanding I doubt it would be much of a big deal to forgive :)

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

If you're tracing artwork, then just indicate who the original artist is in your item description.

There is no need to feel bad. We are not draconian.

Anyway, just write your description more clearly next time.

Closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.