Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My first wallpaper how does it look? - Minitokyo

My first wallpaper how does it look?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Shinigami-Hollow

Shinigami-Hollow

Bankai Master

This is my first time trying 2 make a wallpaper i think i did great and its a nice wallpaper i think for my first try let me know what you think?

Here is my wallpaper of Yuki nagato from haruhi suzumiya:-
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/781/yukiwallpaper1rr1.th.jpg

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Not bad not bad...you should put a tree behind the leave's I think and drop some shade from the tree down on Yuki...that would look pretty sharp I think.

If you do something like that I think it would be ready to submit...but right now there is too much open space I believe on the wallpaper to be accepted.

Shinigami-Hollow

Shinigami-Hollow

Bankai Master

Thanks for reply with it being me first wallpaper i still got some stuff 2 learn about making wallpapers but thanks for advice and i will try to make it better and hopefully do some more soon xD

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

nice begining in this artistic area ;) i'm going ahead to comment your wall.

- grass color: I suppose you arent get used in choosing color :) i used to be like that, it is hard to find one good color among milions one ;). But I should say, the grass color here is totally a bad choice, that is not like the color is unreal or something, I've also seen almost members use this kind of color for grass, because it seem to be nice in the color board. But. pls remember, grass color need to be fresh green, your choice was quite like aqua more :\ . The next time, try playing around with color in the middle of green bar :) I dont say about saturation bacause it depend on how much light or dark your wall is, but somehow I personally dont like this grass.

- brush size: I suppose you use only one or two size of grass brush right? a field of grass need to be set in various size, also try to blur the grass egde a lil bit, this is just a small tip ;).

- grass layer: if you dont get used to this, try to create at least 2layers for the grass, the front layer will be the main grass layer, you will add brush from small size to large size, from further to nearer, that will result a nice grass field in my experience ;). the second layer is the fixing layer, if you suddenly left the space between the grass field then paint around that area in the lower layer to prevent seeing grass plot, you know what I mean? I your wall i can see a lot of grass plot that totally cannot be accepted >_< and many "hole" that I can see through the sky. You should also paint grass around nagato's shoes, it'd better cover her shoes >_<, lets imagine how you legs dim into grass and you'll see ;). I also suggest you to higher the grass, I mean the grass should take at least 1/3 of the wall, and dont forget to blur the further grass.

- leaves: what is this? where those leaves come from? OX there's no source for those and it seem like you suddenly feel ohhh it's lack of something...then..ahh I can add leaves in. In scene wall try to prevent those thinking >_<, lets think...how can I make this make sense, am I wrong or right putting this here? and such ^_^. your wall is lack of a tree ^_^, it is too blank. too much free space. I dont say many stuff will be good, but in this case, a tree in the right side of the wall will hide the big sky a lil bit and create some source for the leaves too ^_^.

- the sky: too light my first impression, when I first saw your wall, I saw only a blur sky...huh...this is only color huh?...then I suddenly realize that you also have some "white" in ^"^, as for the first wall, it is normal that you choose cloud filter for the sky, but in the next time try some thing more, or at least dont make it dim like that, painting around with soft round brush or playing with cloud brush both bring you better result ^_^. As i suggest above, you should higher the grass and create a tree (or using brush + blending skill ;) ) will also hide the sky a lil bit and it'll look better :)

as for grass kind scenery wall, i suggest you take a look at these wallpaper of artist already upload to MT, it will lighten more what I've said
show me the way...... by semanga , *Gentle side* by phamthuha , *Beautifull day* by phamthuha
remember what I said and compare to these ^_^, you'll understand it more ;)

I hope you dont think this is too strict or feel offended >_<, but when you play with scenery, you should prepare for yourself some skill >.< , and the most important skill is..Be patient..not only in this kind of wall but also in many other wall, waller can take days to finish one wall you know what I mean ;) patient ^_^

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

rorry

rorry

lineage&anime addict

I'm a beginer so all i can say is that i really like the character and how the wall came out. It is a very nice begining in this area. Thanks for sharing.

Signature

Shinigami-Hollow

Shinigami-Hollow

Bankai Master

Hi again i updated me wallpaper and would like too know what you think is it better or does it still need something.
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/860/yukinagatowallpaperqx8.th.jpg

kaiou12

kaiou12

-=weird girl=-

hmmm the color of the grass is great well, its ok though the falling leaves from the tree looks.... not realistic well thats what i think, better scattered it a bit and trf putting a darker color for the shades of a tree....

Ya, it's pretty nice. My only critique is that ur grass looks 2 even. Try to use different grass brushes in different colors to add more depth.

P.S. The sun (I think it's a sun?) looks just like ur basic lens flare. Try to add more color or sun rays to make it more realistic.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.