Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo Mascot Background Contest - Prizes Updated! - Minitokyo

Minitokyo Mascot Background Contest - Prizes Updated!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 168 total items

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Interesting! I want to wish good luck to everybody who's going to enter on it! I cannoot wait to see the entries!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

god

when I saw this I freaked.. cuz it was released on dA before by kaze-hime.

I didn't know when she said MT she really MEANT MT X___x

Signature Image

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

hmm, sounds interesting, and the mascot's really pretty (who designed it, just curious). unfortunately I won't have much time to work on this since I'm going back to school... but I'll try, even though I suck at backgrounds...

oh, another question, will she be used in the default MT skin instead of botchii now?

Sounds very cool. I bet a lot of people will create great backgrounds.
I don't like the fact that it's a proprietary format (PSD), but I'm not nearly good enough with graphics to work on this in the first place, so it really doesn't matter.

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Where can i upload my submision can you put in a link of where to do that. thanks

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Just a lil question, since i can't enter (nor see the mascot, since i don't have PSD). Will non-winners / non-contestants be able to buy the goodies, or maybe earn it through credits or whatever (like when you collect points on cookies box or whatever, then with a number of points, you can get a goodie) ?

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

yes the stuff will be public available.

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

speaking of which! whom do we send it to?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

anime-boy

anime-boy

Anime-Boy

i think i'll participate in this mascot. it seems intresting.
I'll try to do my best. :D

MAybe I'm stupid. But. I wanna ask. Whay background do u mean? For Web? Or just for the pic....? I want to try this contest

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse
I am a member of Colorfull Wallies.
Wings-Lovers

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

Quote by EarthAngel1Where can i upload my submision can you put in a link of where to do that. thanks

Quote by itsbigdanspeaking of which! whom do we send it to?

It says at the beginning of the thread to email the finished file as an attachment to mascotcontest@minitokyo.net

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

Wow...This is interesting! I might as well give it a try. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity :D

It is a great idea, unfortunately, my backgrounds just SUCK

xmisaox

xmisaox

INACTIVE - I LOG ON FOR SCANS :D

do we use the scan on the background? or do we just create a background without scan? =\

ORANGE-RANGE

ORANGE-RANGE

~*Edward Elric <3*~

oh can i try? im pretty good with photoshop ^__^

~*Konnichiwa minna-san*~

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

:( The mascot looks good, but too young. A more Belldandy-looking one would be cooler!

ShiXon

ShiXon

PFFFTT.

nyaaa i want to join xDD
and i think i know who the mascot is since i think i caught a glimpse of it and asked the artist if it's for mt xDD;; but heck!
i'll just wait for the zip file to finish downloading ... o-o

HAY THARR.

Ryoki-san

Ryoki-san

multum in parvo-ore no ichiru

i think i understand

Signature
dont cut off your own arm just to spite me
sig frm saku

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

heheh, suhweet.

Signature
~A memory of he once lived~

XDE

XDE

Scanning XDE, CPA: Unknown

Why Should I Help This Cause? And Why Did This PM Get To Me Especially Since I DO NOT Have ANy Mods Nor Joined Any Groups With Mods?
-Random Post Brought To You Be GeogenetiX Incorporated, If You're Not Crazy, You're Not Smexy-

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

HUm... Okay the gurl looks very cute, and the whole image is very clean and stuff.. But, this might sound stupid, What is a mascot? Sorry to be a pain, and ask but i really dont get what to doo! ^^' i mean should i just make a bg to in my PS, and then just write MT on there. And were does this go on the top in the header? ;/ really sorry to bother, i just dont get it!

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Cute image, very nice. *scratches side of head* I'll try and participate, but sadly my bg lack compared to some around here. But, if I can think of anything, I'll try it. *nods head*

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

Quote by kiokorenay703HUm... Okay the gurl looks very cute, and the whole image is very clean and stuff.. But, this might sound stupid, What is a mascot? Sorry to be a pain, and ask but i really dont get what to doo! ^^' i mean should i just make a bg to in my PS, and then just write MT on there. And were does this go on the top in the header? ;/ really sorry to bother, i just dont get it!

the mascot is basically an icon representing MT, kinda like Ronald McDonald, Pilsbury Doughboy etc, characters that represent the company, and you'd know the company as soon as you see the character.

I think they just want you to make a background to go with the character, so that when she is printed onto T-shirts, mugs, and stuff, the background won't be plain white.

As for writing, yes, it says that your entry must have Minitokyo on there somewhere.

I wonder, does MT have a logo that we can use? or are we supposed to come up with one while doing the background?

O_o download is too long..

i'll try.

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 168 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.