Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo Mascot Background Contest - Prizes Updated! - Minitokyo

Minitokyo Mascot Background Contest - Prizes Updated!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 168 total items

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

Quote by AnjhurinJust a lil question, since i can't enter (nor see the mascot, since i don't have PSD). Will non-winners / non-contestants be able to buy the goodies, or maybe earn it through credits or whatever (like when you collect points on cookies box or whatever, then with a number of points, you can get a goodie) ?

I would be interested to know the same about if they can be earned through credits...

Seems interesting, I'd like to give it a shot if I get some inspiration ^^.

carnelian-sworldchamber-of-kingssword-shana-lily
Groups I'm not a part of, but are very inspirational:
vector-wallersmy-maiden

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

Sorry to interrupt the 'flow' of this thread, flamealchimist and Tinbad (since you have queries that need answering)! But I just wanted to inform everyone that some people at the Doujinshi-Support-Club are talking of ways to support and promote the Minitokyo Mascot Background Contest here!

End of little support post!

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Quote by flamealchemistcool but um... i don't quit understand where your suppossed to upload it to minitokyo dot net at?
do you just use the regular download thing that you use to submit everthing else or is it something difrent?

Email your entry as an attachment: minitokyocontest@minitokyo.net :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Wow! I never knew MY had a mascot ... perhaps I should join.

This is a great idea! I'll see what I can do about this.

~ChinaRose~

merged: 09-06-2006 ~ 06:27pm
Wow! I never knew MT had a mascot ... perhaps I should join.

This is a great idea! I'll see what I can do about this.

~ChinaRose~

kablaq

kablaq

purveyor of randomness!

wow, that is an awesome mascot for mt... don't quite get how it relates, but it could work yet!

hmm... due nov. 1 eh... i might feel like trying something, if only for shits and giggles :3

good luck everyone!

Kamisama desu ~nya!
Signature
member of: [-AIR-]
- "Sword-swinging lolis with a fetish for melon pan are moe~~" <- blame pedolicious.net

wenmae

melancholic days

sounds fun!

Ariox

Ariox

^_^

cool! i really want to see awesome mascot

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

omg....shes HUGE! T_T I cant even see half the canvas on my screen...

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I will post here again in case people do not see my edit in the first post:

Please include your MT username in your entry email.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Number 5 in the Contest Information has been added. It reads:

5) It is allowed, and actually encouraged to enlarge the over-all size of the canvas to make it more square. Do not enlarge the scan (obviously), but the over-all image can be larger than the one you download. For example, if using Photoshop then use the Photoshop 'Resize Canvas' feature rather than the 'Resize Image' feature.

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

She's adorable! Who designed her?

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Geez, I'm glad I came back in here...for some reason I thought this was a userpage contest. LOL

But I get it now. We make a background for the character...hmm...I'll have to think about this one but I will most likely enter something. :)

And yes, I would like to know her name too. She's cute. :)

One quick question though, we email the PSD file right? Do we have to merge all the layers or anything or do we send it like it is when we finish, unmerged or unflattened or whatever? Sorry if someone already covered this, I just want to make sure. ^_^'

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Do not email us the PSD file. Save it as a JPG or as a PNG and email that file to us. We ask that contestants keep their PSD for verification of authorship if there is doubt and for the actual use on Cafepress items.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Ah, okay. Thank you for clarifying. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

a contest?
Yay! gonna join for sure XD

merged: 09-09-2006 ~ 11:11pm
a contest?
Yay! gonna join for sure XD

ummm why isnt it working?

Quote by sailorchironShe's adorable! Who designed her?

Kaze-hime designed her.

MT paid $30 for commission, another $30 to be placed first on her commission list. It was submitted on dA a while ago, but I'm guessing she deleted it because either a) MT asked her to or b) she just didn't want it in her gallery anymore since she rarely posts commissions in her gallery. I'm guessing it's the former, since the piece was pretty popular on dA.

Signature Image

Sounds hell a lot cool:)ill be posting my art for this sure...but i dont think it will stand a chance against :(So..anyway let me post it

Lentot

AngelFace

Wow! i hope i could the contest.... -_- -_- -_- but i don't have the skills... sob....

merged: 09-13-2006 ~ 10:41am
^join ehhehehehehe

Yay! I wanna try out! Even though I'm a beginner... But still, yay!

One problem though: Where did my imagination and inspiration go...? -_-'

wow.....i will try my best to design it >.< and thx for announce

merged: 09-13-2006 ~ 10:04pm
so is it necessary using this picture to design or can use others pictures to design it? and also want to know design this image in vertical or horizontal?

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote by ahming86so is it necessary using this picture to design or can use others pictures to design it? and also want to know design this image in vertical or horizontal?

yes, you have to use the image of the girl, that's the point of this contest. I believe you can use to use other picture in the design as well, like stock images for the background, but the girl must be the main picture.

as for vertical or horizontal, my belief is to either keep the dimensions given in the zip file, or you can make it more square, but probably not too long lengthwise.

I have a question as well if anyone can answer it, is only one entry allowed per person?

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

multiple entries are fine by me =0

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 168 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.