Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 BLEACH QUESTION ABOUT Idenity (Warning SPOILER) - Minitokyo

BLEACH QUESTION ABOUT Idenity (Warning SPOILER)

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 9 total items

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

ok this is a second warnign if you haven't watched to bleach episode 50 or just don't care this is your time ot leave.
ok if your still reading this then you hae seen ichigo half hollow form ok so what is the name of the half hoollw or inner hollow thing inside of ichigo

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

No one knows. Not mentioned in the anime or the manga. The anime probably won't relegate a name until Kubo Tite (the manga-ka) does.

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

Quote by EspadaNo one knows. Not mentioned in the anime or the manga. The anime probably won't relegate a name until Kubo Tite (the manga-ka) does.

well is that's true then we need to come up with a code name for him like ogihci or somthin

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Well, I don't think Kubo-sensei has given him a name per se, but on the manga forum that I frequent they have been referring to him as "Hichigo" (Hollow-Ichigo)...

Signature Image

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

Quote by fireflywishesWell, I don't think Kubo-sensei has given him a name per se, but on the manga forum that I frequent they have been referring to him as "Hichigo" (Hollow-Ichigo)...

As far as I know there is no name for the inner demon of Ichigo. Not stated in the anime or manga. So, maybe Hichigo is not a bad name either. Will it be a bit confusing with Hichigo and Ichigo? They are almost sound the same and only need to add a word 'H' on Ichigo. I hope he will gets his name in coming episode/chapter. Just hope for that and wait patiently for the while.

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

rabchil

rabchil

nejibana

From the SOULs Official Character Book (which I own), the Hollow inside Ichigo is STILL named Ichigo. In the VIBEs Official Animation Book (which I also own), it is also being named Ichigo, but it has a nickname, called 'Shiro Ichigo'. Shiro, meaning white. That's all.

heh Shiro Ichigo ^^ cute<heart> hmm.... that kinda makes him Shirochigo :)
I also don't think he has a name... but in fanfics I read they often call him Dark Ichigo ^^

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

well with things like that we got to give them nick names as not to confuse peopele so i like Shiro Ichigo

Signature

SkyKing8

SkyKing8

No One Can Ever Replace You

I would also love to know Hollow Ichigos real name so hopefully Kubo Sensei will tell us soon. :)

There's meaning in everything that happens in the unseen future,
So stay as you are for now, I know there'll come a time when you realize it.
You and me, two are spoken.
Someday we'll understand each other. Signature Image

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.