Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Steve Irwin is...dead. T__T - Minitokyo

Steve Irwin is...dead. T__T

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

http://au.news.yahoo.com/060904/2/10ebw.html

God, this is like, the worst thing to happen to the world in years. I used to LOVE this guy as a kid, he was so amazingly awesome. It feels very awkward that he's dead.

Although, I'm sure he would of wanted to go this way instead of dying of old age or something. Post your thoughts on the matter. TT_TT

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

KiyokoInyotef

KiyokoInyotef

Fullmetal Freak

I still watch all the reruns of his show when they're on Animal Planet. T_T I don't think I've seen anyone as passionate about conservation as he was. He will be greatly missed.

-Kiyoko

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Whoa, that's a massive shock. You really don't expect accidents like that to happen, especially to a person famous for being an expert on wildlife. Condolences to his family, he will be missed and mourned by the entire world.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Yes, I just saw it on the news. It is very sad to see such a man go by something as simple as a stingray barb. I hope he rests in peace and that they manage to contac Terry (his wife) quickly. I'm sure his talent and love for the wild will be remembered by many around the world.

I always thought he'd die doing something incredibly stupid.
As much as i hated him cause of his accent, he was a good guy.
R.I.P Steve

Signature

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Yup, he was a good guy and loves to do daring actions. R.I.P Croc Hunter!

You Get Hand-Gestured!

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

oh my god this is seriously bad.... I love his daredevil stunts... and i cant believe he died while doing one of his shows.. Hope he died well...

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

well... thats some sad news.... didn't expect him to die in his stunts, since he would be prepared for things to go wrong, like being bitten by a snake or something... guess bing killed by a stingray barb didn't came across his mind.... always thought he would die of old age or under some diesease or something... well... condolences to his family and rest in peace Steve...

that's bad....
i used to love his shows....
sigh....

HB13

HB13

Kaiten Kensai

Sad to hear about his passing.

I remember & loved watching his Animal Planet specials partly in thanks to that unique presentation of his. He will surely be missed. :(

"The Way of the Warrior is death. This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between live and death. It means nothing more than this. It means to see things through, being resolved."
-Yamamoto Tsunenori, Ha Gakure (Hidden Leaves)

Danworth

Danworth

.:Talk slowly, think quickly:.

Wow @_@.

I love the guy I mean this is a compelete shock to me.

I always though he'd go out by some alligater or a snake but a stingray.

I feel really bad this happened but his family must be devestated.

Signature
Thanks to Sumomo- for the wonderful Sig and Spystreak for the wonderful avy
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

I feel so sad to his family and to his children. At very young age he dies, at age 44. It is far too soon for him to leave this world. I thought he will be living to see his children growing up and gets married. I'm still watching for his show although they (TV broadcaster) keep repeating the same episodes. I've heard this news about 3 hours earlier through Singapore's radio station. He is such a good guy! A truly a die-hard fan of wildlife! I hope he rests in peace and the whole world will remembered him as the Crocodile Hunter. Farewell to our beloved Steve Irwin.

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

well i guess he had to go out with a bang, gosh a stingray to the heart! lol he really was nuts

Signature Image

ShiXon

ShiXon

PFFFTT.

unbeliveable ... DD:
eve tho i'm not actually a fan but i still like him anyways, so sad to hear that he has passed away ..

HAY THARR.

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

He was actually a cool character. Damn, after everything on terrorism, natural disaters and taking advantage of this and that, the 21st century is getting crappier and crappier.

TMy tribute to "The Croc Hunter"-Best catch phrase of the man-CRIKEY

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

Steve Irwene is deat? I can't belive it! He whas my favorit wiledlife conservator. T_T. I always enjoid seeng he's showes. Actualy, he's the one theat showed me howe wonderful crocodiels are. I mean... he rely knew have to meke you like "these magnificente creatures".
Ofen, he whas meking me leaf. Edspecialy whin he whas sayng "beautiful". Theat whas one of my faworit quotes and still is.
I'll mis theat Crocodiele Hunter, but not as half as his family. I mean, Terry whas whit him in all his adventures and I'm sure she's still having a hard time to belive it.
Ferwell Crocodile Hunter, we'll miss you!

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

o0Beginner0o

o0Beginner0o

B for Beginner

yeah i just heard about it just today.......which happened today, really sad i loved that guy and his *crikey* lol, can't believe he got killed by a sting ray barb though.......*sigh* feel sorry for the kids

Signature Imagei'm happy you're happy everyone is happy isn't that the best?

It was such a horrid shock for me. Imagine how it would be for his wife and kids. T_T His passion really inspired me... And I used to watch his show all the time! Still do.... It's weird, how such a wildlife expert died in such a manner. I guess accidents happen.... He will be missed. God rest his soul.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

I always gave him the funny glare for being the ultimate Australian sterotype, not many Aussies are really like he is, inspirational probably is the best word. It's a pity he's gone as he did do quite a bit for Australia and the world but what worries me is the way he died.

He died in a way he probably would have prefered, he's had a few near death experiences already. The bothering part is that it was during a film shot, I pray that no sick people ever release that shot and that the film has already been destroyed.

Rest in peace mate!

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

Yeah, I've just seen the news. #_# It's really sad, i love the guy, it's a shock for me, I feel sad about his family and children. My condolences! He was a great guy, he died doing what he loved. Rest In Peace Steve Irwin!
We'll miss you!

Who believes in the convincing power of logics has never talked to an angry woman.

xedosarthea

xedosarthea

Smiling amidst pain

I've just seen the news, too. It's sad to see someone (who is so passionate about nature and stuff) die, but I hope he's happy because he loved what he was doing.

I loved his shows, even if I only got to see them for only a few times. A lot will miss him, and I, as a watcher(?) will miss him too. May God bless his soul.

It was kind of surreal, the news spread like wildfire and it is sad even if I didn't know him or partictualrly find him entertaining, it must be very hard for his family and the kids are going to grow up without a dad - something no child should have to do.

The guy did a lot to raise money for the enviroment and such, so while it was only 44 years, he achieved more than many people would in 80 or more. Rest in peace Steve.

Yeh i know..so sad..although i thought he was a lil hyper at times and stuff..he had great intentions and was a great guy now i think about it..
We all love u :) I cant belive he went like that.
We will all bak up ur fab family so dw, and take care of the animals environment -_^! RIP..

\(^o^)/

I was kind of like.. bluff. " Hey, Another April's fool joke right?" Until i read the article. Man, I love his stunts and self-experiencing stories. Guess, the world lost an outstanding man and a great wildlife icon. :(

God Bless and rest in peace, Steve Irwin.

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.