Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Steve Irwin is...dead. T__T - Minitokyo

Steve Irwin is...dead. T__T

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

T_T~ i will miss him... my condolence to this brave guy (& a loving father too)

the world has lost someone who has brought those wildness of animals close to us than anyone could. without him, i would have never learn anything more detail about animals (how to love & appreciate them than to hate & fear them..)

may God bless you in Heaven, Steve Irvin... T_T

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

It's really sad, I thought my dad read it wrong when it came up on the news.

That guys was class. He was so passionate about his work, to conserve wildlife.
His shows were great, He put everything into them.

He will be missed.

Rest in peace Steve

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Yea, I was quite shocked about the news. But death is all in God's hand.

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

I just heard about it in the new on CNN and I was quite shocked. I always liked Steve Irwin and his shows very much. I used to watch those Crocodile Hunter TV series...
It's really a pity and I feel very sorry for his family and friends...

akazookin

akazookin

Okinawan doughnut

it's really sad.. and the new shocked me :(

the world has lost a great admirable wildlife icon T_T
i hope the wildlife conservation continues to reach out to far more ppl even without his presence..
he will be missed ~

r.i.p steve-san.. may u watch over kids - bindi and bob!

Signature

I feel so sad. He will be missed.
God Bless and rest in peace, Steve.

All I can say is:

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/52/Stevemanta.jpg

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Steve_Irwin

(Note: Not meant to be offensive.)

suraanzume3000

Sabaku no Gaara

yeah it was pretty horrible...how sad...TT.TT

Gaara of the Desert...

Well, that takes the "cake" doesn't folks ? I mean that this man (Steve Irwin) wa spassionate about animal / environmental issues going on. Unfortuantely, just as we needed all the voices to speak out against environmental abuse/ global warming.

I like his attitude concerning animals. He had an appreciation about animals. I'm sure he knew the risks of confronting some of the more dangerous animals (for example : A crocodile !)

May he rest in peace, perhaps there will be more to follow in his footsteps, I certainly hope so.

yeah I thought is was a joke too...but man...RIP Steve

and that pic above is kinda mean...but kinda silly idk...but man this is real sad..

ShadowWraith

ShadowWraith

Samurai of Deep Shadow

The really bad part of it all is that the chances of getting stung by a stingray and having the barb actually find its way between your ribs and into your heart is about as good as getting struck by lighting on a day with clear skies.

Poor guy, I hop wherever he goes in the afterlife has need of an animal conservationist ;) :)

Our time is dark, and our world chaotic but I will not be made a victim of this world.....

That's horrible :( I loved Steve Irwin.. Rest in peace~

All I can say that at least he died doing something he truly loved. It would be really sad if he survives all those dangerous moments and got killed by tripping over a carpet.

SakuraShirayuki

SakuraShirayuki

Avoidance will annihilate you...

no! I really loved his show!
Like he "played" with animals!
OMG T_T !
That's to terrible!
Has anybody think about his wife and daughter? this is a tragedy!

Oyasumi / Rest in Peace!
You really are a hero!

pamkips

pamkips

?????

I know i'm so surprised, I was flipping through channels and I saw CNN and they had this caption Steve Irwin Is Dead, of course it's so shocking because he's always flirted with danger and now so suddenly he died

but hey, at least he died doing what he loved

well may he rest in peace

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Steve Irwin was one of the biggest "hey, this is me" personalities on TV, and I loved him and his crazy accent for it. Wildlife TV just lost one of their biggest stars on this day.

Rest in peace, Steve.

WakeintotheNight

WakeintotheNight

`:Angels:*`

I can't believe his gone... i love his show and his passion for reptiles and all kinds of animals... Steve Irwin we'll miss you. This is so sad.

Rest in peace Steve.

This really stunned me. This guy was both a conservationist and an entertainer. He was so good at what he did. I never thought something like this could happen to him because I always saw him as bulletproof and unable to be seriously hurt by what he loved, animals. It's weird because you can still see his shows, but you know he's not there. We lost someone great in this world, no matter what other people might think of him.

Koneko-no-Reno

I'm Reno's kitten...mew...

I never thought he'd die by doing what he loved to do the most. It's a loss to many people, whether you knew him personally to didn't.

I was shocked when my brother showed the article to me online on the day of his death (it wasn.t on the papers yet). His death really emphasises the title of the documentary that he was filming, Ocean's Deadliest. It is sad since he is only 44 and i feel sorry for his wife and child.

I heard about this last night.

:< Rest in peace, Steve Irwin. You will be greatly missed... T_T </3

I feel awful for his wife and kids. His son's not even 3 years old...

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

A man whom i really admired. His way of living. His ideals. His passion for nature. His death shocked me too. I'm sad to know... but I guess this is the way he'd have liked to die... I would like to die with nature too... R.I.P.

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

Yeah... I'm certainly no fan, but he was just the type of guy who doesn't get killed. Its almost like it could be some practical joke, its that kind of unreal.

cloakanddagger

cloakanddagger

ain't she cute

he was a good man, a good father, a good host, and a great great man. hope your happy up there man.
R.I.P

live with honor, die with honor, without honor you are nothing. quote by cloakanddagger

http://s4.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=24436

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.