Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Steve Irwin is...dead. T__T - Minitokyo

Steve Irwin is...dead. T__T

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Yea I know! My stepdad just told me and my mom not even an hour ago. I realy feel bad for him, his wife, and his kid. He may of put his kid in danger, but its realy sad to hear about someone dieing. -_-

Signature Image

it's a shame. a damn shame.

When I heard that he died i was devastatedT_T .He had a great life and at least he died doing something he loved.My heart goes out to his wife terry and and his kids Bindi sue and Bob.He was an insperation to alot of ppl and me.I loved watching his show and liked him saying "crickey"all the time.He was a really cool guy.T_TT_T:(

R.I.P.
Steve Irwin a.k.a 'Croc Hunter'
1962-2006

e.g' green, e.g.' brown, e.g,'yellow

I can't believe it either.. i mean this is no way to go..at least not for him.. I don't think it is the way he wants to go either.. RIP Steve Irwin.

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

he will be missed that is for sure...

pray for his family..that they can get thru this with out him

I just read it a while back there. Although I'm not a fan of him, My father told me to write something about his death. Forgiving his wrong-doing is the only thing we can do. I like watching his show, especially for his daring act. I still stick to the show, but not as often as the little me. It must been painful yet unnatural.

May his passion remain eternal and his soul forgiven.

RIP Crocodile Hunter

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

I am so upset T_T. I loved the guy so much. I loved watching his shows and I still do. He was an amazing guy with unbelivable talents. One of a kind man. I wish I could do something for his kids and wife, like donate money to them. He was a good man, and he loved his kids and wife dearly. I wish more people were like this great man

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
i really looved him.Childhood hero.

yeah i heard of this yesterday
i was shocked since i thought that somebody was playing a joke so i google for it
=.= i cant believe this..

rip steve

Quote by LichkingI just read it a while back there. Although I'm not a fan of him, My father told me to write something about his death. Forgiving his wrong-doing is the only thing we can do. I like watching his show, especially for his daring act. I still stick to the show, but not as often as the little me. It must been painful yet unnatural.

May his passion remain eternal and his soul forgiven.

forgivin? what did he do other than be a great person who loved animals and help many of them

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

OMG NO >.<. I dont remember names so much but right now when I heard who he was I got really shocked. Man he was amazing. I dont watch often at all, but when I do I just cant move from the TV. I wish I would have spent some more time watching his shows -_-
R.I.P Steve Irwin, The Crocodile Hunter

Signature Image

LacusRox

LacusRox

[H]4s3g[4]w4 [K]um!k[0]

can't believe he's dead..although I'm not a fan of him but I feel strange when it is like yesterday a person was alive then suddenly a person is dead... :( just like that......Itz really sad...imagine how painful it would be when something pierced into your chest... T_T

I heard that news from my brother. aww.... i was shocked tht time and at the same time, sad....

His crocodile wrestling skills and courage are amazing... i wish i could hv seen more of them...

RIP Steve Irwin

Ah .... man I couldn't BELIEVE it when I heard it! I was just like, wowwwwww, this guy died? all his years wrestling crocodiles or whatever and snakes and stuff, and he dies from a stingray ... o_0 I really loved that show when I was little

RIP steve irwin

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Myabe it's just me, but it doesn't seem that surprising? ^_^' I just expected to find out it was a crocodile instead of a stingray... Regardless, it is sad and I hope his family makes it through this okay. He put alot of money into helping endangered animals and the environment, so it's a loss to everyone, and just what I've been reading on this thread shows that. You didn't have to know him personally to feel like you "know" and liked him.

God bless, Steve Irwin, and comfort be with his family.

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

I heard he died unexpectedly. It's ironic how he doesn't get killed when he intentionally uproars an animal, yet unintentionally, he dies.

I always thought it would be a croc or a snake that would kill him since he was always catching them. It is very unexpected for him to be killed by something like a stingray. He was an awesome guy because of his love of nature and how hard he worked to preserve it. He will be missed by many.

According to the news, some Austrailians started killing those stingrays just for revenge.
So far 10 has alreay been killed.

Article

And as for Irwin's death, according to a mag, when he was stung with the barb,
the barb pierce his heart, so when he pulled it out and was pulled onto Croc One (his 75ft vessel) the people with him can't stop
the bleeding.
Well if he has left it in, would he still be alive? maybe or maybe not

Signature

pikapu

pikapu

Face Down

i think... his show was pret-ty boring... lol. i liked him when i was a kiddy. xp
and i think jeff corwin is teh coolest. although... he doesnt hav the hot australian accent (not that steve irwin was hot... eww!)

Do you feel like a man
when you push her around?
Do you feel better now
as she falls to the ground?

aside from the whole wildlife and conservation thing, i thought he was just a funny guy. the conan obrien show with steve was hilarious

I never knew Steve Irwin was something that people cared about haha, oh well guess he just passed by some people

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

I used to watch him with my Dad alot--we went to see his movie the weekend it came out. The fact that it was a STINGRAY is what kills me--people go swimming with stingrays all the time--my Dad included. Deaths by stingray are so rare that it almost seems proper in a twisted way...it wasn't a creature at which critcs could say "I told you so" though I think in his line of work the chance of him ever dying peacefull in his sleep was slim to none. If only it had occurred fifty years later.

TRINITY DIES?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.