Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Steve Irwin is...dead. T__T - Minitokyo

Steve Irwin is...dead. T__T

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 80 total items

BOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO! my hero is dead.........
app they caught his whole death on video and there is huge poopoo bout it coz everyone wants to see it!
talk about obsession.....funny i always thought he would get chomped by a croc or snake....
shame his poor wife and kids
rest in peace steve....

I was watching the live memorial service. His poor daughter; I can't believe she was there.

- This Free Life Crisis -

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Her tribute to her father was touching indeed.
I wish her many condolences.

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

I didn't believe it when I heard it. He just kinda seemed invincible, ya know? Did you see his daughter (Bindi) give him that tribute? That made me cry! T_T
& stingray attacks are so extremely, extremely, extremely rare! :( It's just so terrible...

R.I.P Steve

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

ephemeral-perpetuity

ephemeral-perpetuity

.:*:. e!ngheL .:*:.

When i heard the news about that.. i felt s0 sad.. he was a great guy.. a really admire his passion f0r nature...

God bless and rest in peace Steve Irwin-san..

I h0pe that his family will be ok...

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

His death was a major loss, he was one of my favorite people, may he rest in peace.

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

I agree~
Was so sad seeing him go the way he did..he truely was a great man indeed and will be missed by many.

Signature
+I like Celestial backgrounds++Proud Member Of DNAngel Fans++Member Of Loving Ayashi-no-Ceres+
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

he was... my hero... *breaks out into tears*

<3 R.I.P. Steve

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 80 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.