Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which anime/manga character best resembles you? - Minitokyo

Which anime/manga character best resembles you?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

Here is a question for you: Which anime/manga character best resembles you?

This dose't mean which is you're favorit carecter in the anime/manga, ore whit howe you'd like to look like, but whitc ccarecter in the anime ore/and manga looks mostly like you.

In my case, I look prety much like Kagome from Inuyasha because whe bolth have sorta the same stature (hight), same haire color, eye color etc. I even have the same tipe of hare stile as she dose (eventhe lenght). But do't think I did it on purpose. I'we allways been like theat. A nother simelaryty might be in the atitude, but I am not as dary as her, but I like to take care of others (especialy cildren) and I'm ofer loked in my owene thaughts whin I'm at scool, but I nevere ghet so tangled up in them theat I forghet abaut whare I am ore burs all of a suden and I always pass my testes and never miss my clases. Last year for example, I never miset a class.
At one point, whe even hade the same age, but as anime an manga charecters remane young, whe ghet old.
One last thing, at the fizical aspact, I am wering glases, but Kagome on the other side dose't.

Theat's kinda all whe have in comen, but maby I'l remember someting leter. In the minewile, tell me which anime/manga character best resembles you. :)

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

In a way, i ressemble Hachi from Nana. I like to be spoiled, i'm a capricious person and i'm too much naive sometimes... i live my life in my own world. my appearance is close to Alice from Alice 19th... i think that's it !

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

I would say Kikyou from Inuyasha because I'm that type of person who's sad, depress, outside, and a wanderer. Like Kikyou's revenge was until her dying day and I too have the same, but I learn to get over it then to have it my burden forever. I feel though I would suffer the same tragedy as she does. TT_TT Though our difference is our appearances and I have short hair not eccentric long hair that's all.

Another which I was resembled was Stellar from Gundam Seed Destiny. She was innocent like an angel, but deadly with a weapon. ^^; Though she died tragiclly in the battle. I feel I had the same type like her an outsider from many. Though the difference is I don't have yellow hair and I don't wear fashions like she does. That's about it.

anime-xp

anime-xp

random anime

well i would say that im alot like cera yamato (excuse the spelling) because im very determond and very handy to have around but im like som other characters

i think i resemble nobita from doraemon XD. the looks are juz like me and i am lazy, stupid, always scolded by parents, dependent on someone, and so and so. but the difference is tht i dun usually take afternoon naps and din get zeros in exams XD.

I guess Im like Takano Akira of School Rumble

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

NONE
Feeling offended.
Sorry about that.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

Ketsumi

Ketsumi

[ Zentaisei ]

Untill today, I've yet to find no anime character that resembles me.
I even have a hard time predicting myself and own personality.
Perhaps I am too unique...

Signature

Zangetsu-ssl

Zangetsu-ssl

Soul Slayer

In terms of personality and the way I think... probably Natsuki. Not from Mai ZHiME (Otome) but from the original series Mai HiME.

However, if in terms of the way I look... then none. I'm unique. :D

Some people may say that your cup may be half-full, some may say that it is half-empty. But I say, are you gonna drink it or not?
PCPP Forum - Internode GN Forum - GameArena Forum - StaticSub Forum - OCAU Forum - Atomic v2.5 Forum - DS Australia Forum - Whirlpool Forum - MiniTokyo Forum - Madman Entertainment Forum - Clan TeamqQp - AsiaGroove - Bleach7

Signature Image

Probably the character that is most like me would be Jin from Samurai Champloo, not really in looks but in attitude and personality, as far as looks go, im alot like Urahara from Bleach.

In terms of looks think of Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, just stick glasses on him and that's me. In terms of personality, I haven't really found any character that actually makes other characters laugh, and I mean really laugh, not the lame jokes that you hear and every fakes laugh.

syeung321

syeung321

~Midnight Angel~

theres no anime character like me that i have found yet except for the anime that i originally draw and design in which it expresses my feelings as well looking a lot like me.

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Hmm... Takumi Fujiwara from Initial D, personality I'm like him and not so much the look. I do however have that "Sleepy" look most of the time, just like he does. We're both sorta thin - medium in body build, tall. I'm just a bit taller than him and have longer hair.

hmm...i think i resembles Two Characters...
Kyo Sohma from Fruit Basket...Shy,Rash,our attitude.Same Hairstyle.
Shinn Asuka from Gundam Seed Destiny...Alot of Anger and Hatred,and both of us are impulsive...Do things according to emotions.

My friend told me that i look like the runner in Naruto...cant remember who is he,but he always had with him a knife that was given by lord Wasabi if im not wrong.

Im like an identical twin of Urahara from Bleach both personality and looks, the only difference is that I dont have Yoruichi as my childhood friend (maybe more) :(

Love from Bleach, he loves reading manga and spoil everything.

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

personality wise i resemble Saber...or so i have been told...
by the way i look? hmm i donno...i am unique too! haha

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

kyo-tohru-1985

kyo-tohru-1985

wood elf

I would have to say that Hinata from Naruto is me because i am very shy and i was scared to tell my crush how i felt about him. she and i are the same.

By some aspects i'm like Hachi from Nana : i like cute things, i cry easily, my heart used to be like hers, i had a special relationship with one of my best friends, i have an angel side in the naive sense... my love for books makes me look a lot like the paper, Miss Readman, from R.O.D (read or die) and my real look ressemble Alice from Alice 19th...

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

himura088

himura088

~Smile

Kikumaru from Prince of Tennis! His character is very similar to mine.. Very friendly, outgoing.. etc.. haha

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hmm...sakura kinomoto from cardcaptor sakura..! both outgoing advantureous and fun of energy..! take responsibility well and trustworthy a friend..! ^.^

Signature Image

DSL367

DSL367

Combine Anime With Music!!! ^^

To me, I'd prefer Kazuki Shikimori to be best described for me... >_<
Eh? Why? :hmpf:

Kazuki is: Humorous, Below-average, Nice to girls and... and... err, whatever the
other one is...
And I'm: Humorous, Unpopular among my friends, kind-hearted and... err, I
forgot~!

Doesn't that look familiar? If u don't believe, ask my frens ~! Oops, they're not MT
members X-P ~!

In terms of character, my friends say I remind them of Jin from Samurai Champloo and Rey Za Burell from Gundam SEED Destiny. In terms of features however... I don' think I know any character which resembles me. Except for Jin who wears glasses ><

Chameleon

Chameleon

FindMe

Lessee... Personality/likes/humour-wise, I've (and my friends have) currently determined that I'm a combination of Rukia from Bleach and Sunako from Yamatonadeshiko Shichihenge (a.k.a. The Wallflower, or Perfect Girl Evolution as the scanlations once had it labelled, I think). *lol* Yeah, I can see it..............to quote one of my best bff's, "Yeah, if "short and weird" counts." Ah, friends. Can't live with 'em, can't bury 'em in your backyard.....err. <__<; Anyways, I have such a wide variety of anime-watching experience as to pick the character that most resembles me, yet.

.:Chameleon:.
Ja ne...
XD

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.