Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who must be the hero of Super Robot Taisen OG? - Minitokyo

Who must be the hero of Super Robot Taisen OG?

Tagged under Super Robot Wars

Who must be the hero of SRW OG?

Kyosuke
5 votes
Axel
0 votes
Ryusei
0 votes
Kusuha
2 votes
Other
4 votes
If I could, I'd create my own character
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Well, on with the show, when I play Super robot Taisen OG 1 & 2, I always ask myself this: Why the heck is Kyosuke Nambu the hero? (actually, I can't read Japanese, so if someone knows why, tell me, please) Why not Kusuha? or Axel? or maybe Ryusei, why the heck Kyosuke?
So, the question is, who you'd like to be the hero of Super Robot Taisen OG?

Ideon

Ideon

Aku o tatsu tsurugi nari

For OG1 - Ryusei is Hero not kyosuke even though you can choose kyosuke way but the story indicate about ryusei more than kyosuke because Aerogator is enemy of SRX Story

For OG2 - Kyosuke is Hero because Boss of OG2 is SRW Impact's enemy which kyousuke is hero

I am self the new Hero of Super Robot Taisen OG with my Mecha that is cool.

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Captain Daitetsu is the real hero of all SRW OG. Rest in peace, dear captain

Kyosuke will always be the main man in my eyes. But a story that focuses on Zanger Zomvolt wouldn't be to shabby either.

AXEL n his SOULGAIN !
MASAKI n his NEPPU SHIPPU a.k.a CYBUSTER !
Damn ! ! ! They 2 good =)

DaiZengar is the best ;p

Hellooo Theree I Wanna Know About The Vigora Glory

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.