woah its been a while...

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 2 total items

beautifuldreamer1289

beautifuldreamer1289

Cosplay Goddess

Cancel

wuts up? sorry, long time no see! ive been busy with schoolwork, homework, and (you guessed it!) cosplay! so ya, were working on that rite now (note the royal 'we' XD) so we shant be around much <3 lol, not like weve been around much in the first place lately. my roster has completely changed. well, almost. im going to be nami from one piece as well as princess ai and gojyo. i havent started gojyo or nami yet... but they will be easy im sure. i wont have to make most of their stuff, buy it mostly then change it in some way. the only thing i reli need to make is gojyos pants and maybe namis skirt if i cant find an orange skirt... rawr.

so guys, i wanna hear about how yalls cosplays are going! oni-con is only 48 days away, lets go! holy cr@p i only have 48 days to finish?!?! AAAAH! *panic*

meh, ill be able to pull it off. talk to ya later and til then, happy cosplaying!

Signing off,
E-chan
*resident cosplay goddess*

url=http://groups.minitokyo.net/intothesky/]||IntoTheSky:AG||[/url]
DNangel-DarkWings

• Sep 04, 2006

ladyai

ladyai

~*serinity from within*~

Cancel

Arg! So sorry I haven't had time to mail you back E-chan but I've been crazy busy with the same stuff as you only i have volleyball to deal with too. Keep me posted on the oni-con kay.

Ja ne ^_^

Signature
sigi and ava made by dianas for ladyai ;)

• Sep 08, 2006

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.