Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Game] Do something to the person aboce you - Minitokyo

[Game] Do something to the person aboce you

page 14 of 14 « Previous 1... 10 11 12 13 14 318 total items

^ Revives and launches AM12 Rocket Missile before throwing smoke to blind the user above me. XD

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

i wore my sunglasses, thank god...MUAHAHHAHAA
throws my algebra book at the previous poster, damn the book is so book...hahahhaa

* gets hit by fat book* @_@

*Drops lited match that burns a rope restraining the catapult which then propel a hissing dynamite to the next poster ! *

Signature

jumps into the sea....much better...lol

throws fish scales on the previous poster...hah...if i have the guts to touch that nasty stuff....

ughs...*Scales razor sharp gaze arms... and draws blood * ;) That smarts but no matter.

Conjures magical wand and turns above poster into a Salmon. Salmon Dish ! XD

Signature

yum....wonder who's the lucky one who'll get to eat me...hahhaa....too bad...no one...i jumped into the sea where i belong, then that was in the time where fairytales existed....fairygodmother changed me back into who i am....then i come over and make sure 100% that u'r so gonna die...lol

page 14 of 14 « Previous 1... 10 11 12 13 14 318 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.