Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Game] Do something to the person aboce you - Minitokyo

[Game] Do something to the person aboce you

page 4 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Next » 318 total items

Aimee1991

Aimee1991

Aimee

slaps Toya for being so rude...

*thanks toya
*slaps Aimee

hugs RawD, then punches him for slapping a girl...

*is speechless

*slaps toya

ohhhh, kicks RawD for slapping me, then stuffs dead worms in RawD's mouth

*gags

*whacks toya with a ballon hammer

jumps at RawD and starts hitting, punching, slapping, wacking, smashing, boxing, and kicking RawD.

*tries to calm Toya down with a hug and a chop to the neck

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

hahaha...poor RawD...sits back and watch him struggle...heheh brought the devil out in my sis...now this is fun to see...lool

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

*sees Lioness laughing at him

*throws the demonized Toya towards Lioness. (let's see how she handles that)

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

hhaha, catches sis and dumps her aside, HEY not throwing my sis around...grabs a sword from somewhere and charges at RawD..lool...your head on a platter...before i get that i'm not gonna find any peace...haha

Signature Image

*runs till Lioness gets tired

*steals her sword and chaces after her

punches RawD on the head, smashes a pan onhis head, gives u a punch on your face, starts hitting u again, puncehes u, then slaps u as hard as i can, stepped on your feet with my heels as hard as i can, slaps u again and grins in your face...

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

i'm supposed to be tired...i turn around suddenly, kicks sword out of your hand and tackles you, and drags you to throw you in some locker...hahaha...

Signature Image

I'm being attacked by two demonesses

I surrender to them......

as soon as I get close enough I tackle them and tie them up, while I make my escape

makes my ways out of trouble times, don't go hun, i run after u, jump back on top of u and slaps u again, punches u, gets up, steps on your tummy, kicks u, frowns at your face then gives u another one last kick, walks away arrogantly...lol

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

(hahah, but you gotta admit i'm nicer than my sis about it...hehe)

works with sis to remove the ropes, makes it into a lasso and captures RawD as he is trying to slip away...sorry, better luck next time haha...
hangs him over a pool filled with man eating things...

Signature Image

hmm now this is quite troublesome......(but I manage to escape from my death in a Bond like way)

*Slaps Toya and pinches Lioness as he makes his escape

running as fast as i can i manage to jump on u again, i bang your head with a pan...*bannnnnnggggg*

*"why does everything taste blue?" passes out and falls on the ground, while his leg twitches from time to time....

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

are you okay? takes you to a hospital with ghouls as doctors and leaves you there...visit you later! haha

Signature Image

*wakes up runs for his life, passing by Lioness

now I remember....someone panned me

*thanks Lioness for leaving him to die with the ghouls

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

hahahaha...why you're welcome, don't mention it..hahaha

grabs RawD and throws him into a pool for him to relax, the ghouls were just a part of my imagination...loool...

Signature Image

aahhhh, nice

pulls Lioness into the pool

page 4 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Next » 318 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.