Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the one FF song you will never forget? - Minitokyo

What is the one FF song you will never forget?

page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next » 256 total items

This thread is all about sharing with the world the one songs that square enix has got stuck into your head. The one song that you will always remember as you embark on the journey through your life.

The collection of amazing music that Square enix (formally known as square soft =P) has shared upon the world has deeply influenced many people's taste in music.

My FF song that i will never forget is Final Fantasy X's To Zanarkand. It is a masterpiece and each note has been thoughtfully woven into this thread of melodic paradise. Also i can play it on the piano weee ^_^.

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

I will never forget "Eyes on Me" from FF8 *_*
I love this song and i love that game.
I played it...hm...more than 20 times @_@"
*huge my ff8*
=D

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Aha, yea FF X's To Zanarkand is indeed a very lovely song and I can't stop listening to it! But most of all, the unforgettable song to me ish Suteki Da Ne (Isn't It Beautiful) by Rikki Nakano. It has a sad melody in it that makes me wanna cry everytime I listen to it ^_^' Even my dad loves this song XD

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

Although it is not my favorite, I don't think I will ever be able to forget the Sephiroth theme...

Also, the Bombing Mission song from the start of the series. It does weird things to me...

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

For me its the theme for Terra in FF VI, Aerith theme and the Sephiroth theme ofc ^^. I will never forget them because all of those songs are so wonderful. Each one is nostalgic in its own way ^^
Ah, thats right. All the battle songs too ^^ (in most FF games). Boss battles, monster battles and all that stuff.
Hm... I can count up quite much when I think about it o.o. I stop there for now :P

Signature Image

ff7 battle song. yes, that must be it. i always rremember it eventhough i have never fully played the game.

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

There are too many to mention.

'One Winged Angel' from FFVII
'Main Theme' from FF *I heard it play in FFXII as well*
Chocobo theme *prefer FFVII version*
Esper Battle from FFXII
Gilgamesh's Theme from FFV...

Spoiler (show)

or was it from FFXII...

...but my two favs are 'Dancing Mad' from FFVI and the Victory Jingle from almost every FF game in the series.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

There are way too many....
Forever Rachel is one
But not only Final Fantasy,
I love the melody of Radical Dreamers (one summer day, promise and epilogue)

09Chiaki09

09Chiaki09

PROMISE

I've only played ff8,X and X-2. So i didn't know much about the others.
I think that the 3 of them has amazing songs...
But regarding the subject, i'll choose '1000 words' from ffX-2, i even downloaded the fmv. ^^

xmisaox

xmisaox

INACTIVE - I LOG ON FOR SCANS :D

It has to be FF7

TO Zanarkand all the way. I liked the music of FFVII and FFX, but as far as songs, to zanarkand beats them all. coming up in a close second would be the cosmo canyon theme. that songs just flippin sweet.

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Chocobo themes. The one where you're running around the world map on the back of a chocobo in FFvii...

It's so wacky & stupid... I can't help but love it! Just thinking about it and it's lodged itself in the back of my head. It's fun, happy music :)

illuzion

illuzion

Yuki

Aeris theme from FF7. I will never forget that song, that song I totally love the most of all.

Beach - the heat

Siri

Siri

Suou

A thousand words from ffx10-2
the song is really touching

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

I'll never forget eyes on me, 1000 words and suteki da ne

kimmy77

kimmy77

All Doujinshi

I will never forget "Anxious Heart" from FF7 even if its instrumental.

raymi

raymi

Fight for freedom...

The Tifa's theme is a special song to me.... Especially the piano version making for the Advent chidren movie... :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i hate when people ask me what is mah favorite because i usually have more than one
there all from X or X2:
1000 words
real emotion
suteki da ne

1,000 words from X-2 definetely

CloudyHeaven

CloudyHeaven

Strenght of the Chidori

id reconize evry song f they are played but zandarkan and thunderplains , spehiroth theme , aurons theme , the kissing theme and the music when you do a puzzle with those spheres in FF X all remembad by me thunderplains because ive trained there for a LONG LONG time ::::::::::::PPPP hehehe well
CYA PeaCe

:)

May The Sky's Be Bright on the Times we need too see The StarsWings-Lovers

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

All Chocobo theme songs. :D Those are definitely the BGM's I never fail to get. XD It's so much fun listening to them.

Other serious and kickass BMG's that have made it to my favorites list are:
Aerith's Theme, Chase of the Highway, Those Who Fight (FF7 Advent Children)
Man with the Machine Gun, Fragments of Memories (FF8)
To Zanarkand (FF10)

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

The one sung when Aerith was murdered!
Boss theme of FFVII, and One-winged Angel...Safer Sephiroth\'s battle theme. Just too eerie, but very cool! :)

hmm my absolute fav has to be Besaid from X and X2

my fav is Sutekidane from FF X..
it's really cool..

page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next » 256 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.