Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the one FF song you will never forget? - Minitokyo

What is the one FF song you will never forget?

page 5 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 256 total items

Ull

Ull

Memento Mori

Aerith Theme from FFVII, 1000 words from FFX-2..
And the song played at Aerith's church (I forget the name)..

"Time will deliver us all to the same end..."

J E N O V A from FF VII.....this song is really Masterpiece...n the FF AC version is really cool, it's Rocks.

For me it would either be Eyes on Me from FF8 or 1000 words from FFX-2. Eyes on me was a really memorable scene and the music it helped to create a greater feel and atmosphere.

duwah

duwah

The one FF song that I'll never forget is Melodies of Life. I really like it both the japanese and english version of the song. I always treasure the song the same as I did for the game! :D

[url =http://japaneselover.minitokyo.net/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]
FinalFantasyFans

Aerith's Theme is one tune I will never forget and also Suteki Da Ne, they are both so beautiful.

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

Eyes on me... it has such wonderful lyrics.

With out a doubt suteki da ne from FFX.
it sounds great uematsu's piano collection.

Signature

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

1000 no Kotoba by Kumi Koda. I beleive it was from FFX-2.
I got it on the Kumi Koda single with Real Emotion. :)

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

I'll never forget Melodies Of Life, from the ending of FF IX, a really pretty song! But the ending of The Spirits Within is also thrilling!

The Aeris' theme! I'll NEVER forget that one

I wonder if it's okay to post more than once here, because I have so damn many. I can't name them all in one go. This is so what I get for buying all the soundtracks -- bah!

For now, let's go with: the ruined capital theme from FFVII, the Balamb city theme from FFVIII, and You're Not Alone from FFIX

CND2007

CND2007

White

Suteki da ne, 1000 no Kotoba, both are really good. Suteki da ne is nice with its instrumental. (cant forget it so easily)

A smile for the day.

Most of the songs from FF IX and VI. Also the battle song from FF VIII.

heero12

heero12

the fallen

I loved the song To Zanarkand. Its what made me start playing final fantasy in the first place. ( heard it on a commercial for the game and fell in love)

no regrets for a believer

Mine's "Walk on the road, after the rain" from Song Book Mahoroba featuring Yuffi's theme from FF7 =)

In FFVII AC the song "for the riunion" and "black water" and "jenovah" really great music for that movie. and liked Aerith's theme from the game.

I will never forget One winged angel from FF7 or 1000 words from FFX-2

http://youtube.com/profile?user=Sheelos Check out my AMV's K? ^.^

Strange , but the cell phone ringtone in AC. XD Overall the battle music for FF VII (both game and AC).

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

Aeris theme song and music!^^it sure let me feel touch and sad a lot.

I enjoyed quite a lot of songs from the FF series. I can't really say that I have a favorite so I'll list a few, 1000 Words (Sweetbox) from FFX-2, Melodies of Life from FFIX, To Zanarkand from FFX, Cloud's Main Theme (Orchestrated Version) from FFVII, and Battle Theme and Bland Logo from FFT.

main theme to FFXI, I had to stop and listen to whole song before i could play the game for the first time

??

YRP11

YRP11

Rukia Kuchiki

The song that I can never forget is 1000 no Kotoba by Kumi Koda or the english version.

>Rukia Kuchiki<

Hmm? Aerith's theme...1000words and Suteki Da Ne.

FF7 battle songs. I will never forget them!

page 5 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 256 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.