Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Xenosaga 3: need help - Minitokyo

Xenosaga 3: need help

page 1 of 1 7 total items

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

got some question here, hope u guys can help

1. how do i get the master skills?
2. is there any vital items that missable?
3. is there any accesories that have "EP Regen" ability?

Signature

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

#1- Not sure about this one. I think you have to complete all techniques in one of the paths in the skill grid. I think that's how I got one of Jin's master skill. <sorry, I don't remember the details at the moment>

#2- I can only think of one right now. A ring that halfs EP can be missed if you don't complete the seven moon sidequest by the time you get a certain chapter. I don't think its that vital, but its sounds like it would make battles a little more easier.

#3- I don't think I came across this type of item yet, but I sure like to know if there is one!

I haven't finished the game yet so hoepfully someone else has better answers for you. ^_^'

Signature

use gamefaqs or buy the guide....I'm going to master the game on my first try.

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

1. To get the A master skill, you need to unlock all the skills in the A line. Do the same with the B line to get the B master skill.

2. There is, if i remeber correctly, no vital missable items, thanks to the EVS. But if you forgot to do one quest in chapter 5, you'll not be able to unlock the last items in the Elsa shop (not really a big deal)

3. There is one for sure, but i forgot the name...

Like songprayeryuna said, gamefaqs is the best help.

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

1 ... just like akuma said ... clear the skills before it

2 ... dont think there's any ... really ...

3 ... ep regen skill ... yup sure there is a skill like that and MAKE SURE TO LEARN IT ... it's usefull in boss fight ... especially for those always lack of EP type of charac like kos mos ... kos mos is a good character .. only if her ep is longer ... be sure to use her ... his attack is freak strong ... just right behind of uzuki

* guy who finished xenosaga 3 in 3 days passed by ... *

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

In three days!
of course, he got nothing else to do ......

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

#3. There is no accesories for regenerate EP. But its exist item (if I not forgot) called Heaven Ring" that reduce cost of EP to 1. If u want this item u need defeat Omega ID that lies on CAT testing ground. Why u dont see ur self. Check walkthrough @ gamefaqs.com for sure. This item really useful especially if u use "cheat device" that called "Erde Kaiser" series(cost 70~99ep).
Just notification I defeat Omega ID in 18~23 minutes with the right ES equipment. Why I say 18~23 minutes. Because I defeat Omega ID many times. Just this battles makes me overjoyed. Other enemy in Xenosaga III is suck. Just too easy.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.