Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Zoro V.S. Sanji - Minitokyo

Zoro V.S. Sanji

Tagged under One Piece

Who is stronger??

Zoro
45 votes
Sanji
12 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

xXKEIXx

KaKashi sama

If Zoro and Sanji actually fight for real.. who do u think will win? Who is stronger and are they close to beating Luffy?

dMp

dMp

^___________^

i've stopped watching One Piece after the Skypier arc ended. just can't find the will to watch it again. whoops back to the question...i voted for Zoro. i kind of dislike Sanji, i mean he may be cool and all to other people, but to me...he's just a lover boy as Zoro called him. gawd i hate that "NAMI~SWAN!" line. man does that irritate me.

anyways why do i think Zoro will win? cuz he's going to be the best swordsman in the world and it doesn't look like finding "All Blue" is going to help Sanji hahaha. if it's anyone that will come close to pwning or even pwning Luffy, it will be Zoro. sharp edges and pointy objects are Luffy's weakness.

Loneprincess

dancing flowers

i think most likely.................Zoro! actually its quite obvious

zoro..
he's second best to luffy.. and he wont fight sanji for real, so we always see them having the same strength..
and sanji is too attracted to women.. he cant fight one..

if zoro fight luffy?
i dun think luffy will lose, but i dun think zoro will fight him too..
he kinda 'swore' to pirate-king-wannabe luffy he'll be the best swordsman..

Signature

kateChan

kateChan

Zoro's mine! ^.^

Of course Zoro's strongest than Sanji!

Sanji's such a 'lover boy' I don't like him really, but Zoro is the best, he's got great dream (not about some kind of fishies, lol)

But will he fight Luffy? I don't think so. He has similiar dream to him, adn the're nakama, aren't they? Well, Zoro sometimes is swearing taha saomeday he will kill him, but that'a not for real, in my opinion.

But IF Zoro would fight Luffy, I think Zoro would win ;)

if they do fight, zoro would win. If sanji ever tries to use his legs, all u need to do is to slash right at em, unless u tell me his legs can break his swords =)

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Mmm, revival of a relatively old thread. I think it's pretty much unanimous that Zoro would win. Just in my opinion, Zoro's fighting style is focused more on speed and skill while Sanji uses power. Speed > Power ^^ lol, aside from that, the obvious advantage that swords have over boots pushes the advantage to Zoro.

But to darkcrusher, his leg's did break cement quite easily. Who knows how powerful his legs really are. They could quite possibly be powerful enough to break his swords. Just add some iron coating to his shoes... ^_^

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

zoro the greatest swordsman! he's obviously stronger and maybe smarter than sanji...

Sanji is my favorite character, and he his really powerful fighting other oponents, but if they were to fight i think Zoro would win because being a swordsman means he learned to dodge attacks really fast. plus blades cut into vital organs and sever limb and kicks just do external damage. if zoro faught luffy i think luffy would win because he has faught lots of people who mainly use blades and he beat them.

penguins are dangerous if you give them a hammer.

Zoro is my fav charater. Probably cause i like swordfighting. Sanji's kicking is interesting too.

Zoro has katanas and Sanji use kicks, its not a fair fight, Zoro would win easily.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I go with Zoro not because of weapons but because of his stamina. I don't think Sanji could keep up with him. As for them against Luffy that would be a really funny battle to watch.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I love Sanji 100 time more, but Zoro is stronger.

I vote Zorro just cause I like him, and well Sanji is good, and his attacks do damage. But as mentioned before stamina would win the day.

At Whiskey Peak Zorro and Luffy did fight if I recall, it was a standstill and Nami won it anyways :P.

Zoro did fight Sanji but it was a fhu seconds. But I rile don't think they should fight because they are frends...but owell that whould be a good fight so I probeli whouldn't stop them.

hold up hold up, did you guys missed the episode where Sanji used his kichen knives. I tihnk that will contribute alot against his fight against Zoro. With those knives, he also has endurance due to the whoopass he recieved from Red Legs Zeff and his critical shots. Those attributes should place him on par Zoro even though we always see Zoro handling the 2nd best fighter.

I don't accept any comment about this pull...I voted Zoro of course :P

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump such old threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.