Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gintama - Minitokyo

Tagged under Gintama

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I've seen that there is any thread about this anime i want to talk about it ^^

Gintama is a comedy anime and it talks about a swordsman his name is Takata Gintomi who has an agency to resolve people problems ( ALL kind of problems ;) ) he leaves in Edo which is invaded by a sort of aliens called Amanto which has forbidded the sword to put an end for the samourais............

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

would u happen 2 noe what happened 2 episodes 28 onwards? it seemed tat the epis are missing everywhere

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

christabel92

christabel92

Crimson samurai

gintama is really cool...started watching it just recently...it's really funny,and Gin is so sexy !

Signature Image
"My might shall go down in legend!"

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Wooah...its a really fuuny anime mixed with some parodies.I can't stop laughing,the jokes are sometimes soo obvious that's why its fuuny.You have to watch to know....

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Please do not bump old threads (i.e. threads that haven't been active in over 4 weeks.) A new thread on this topic may be created. CLOSED.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.