Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lovelife of a foreign worker - Minitokyo

Lovelife of a foreign worker

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Well first of all i do not mean to be offensive..

But i have to say this..
For some time in my working experience... this is what i notice... Well common to some countries workers from other country come to our country to make a living... And at some point of time they fall in love with someone... Ok let me bring in some other details... This person a girl has a husband and children in her home country... and so she came to another country to work... and suddenly she fell in love... and thus a boyfriend there... you know what shock me is that she openly talks to everyone about her family.... and what shock me again is that she dont seem to bother that she have two diferent lovelife... and what shock me once again that her husband dont bother if she has an affair there... She even said that when she goes home they will be together O_o

Well ok this maybe coincidence but let me tell you it is not.... there are others doing the same thing and worst still other people seem to be saying its alright O_O...

So tell me is love nowadays really that cheap...

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Heh, I heard of something like this before. Their partners allow them to see other people if they wish. Kind of weird, because normally an affair is the leading cause of divorces. I guess these people don't take it seriously, and they both understand when they get these "urges" or "attraction" to others. I wouldn't personally allow such a thing to happen to my own marriage or relationship for that matter, it's just not right. Do it when you are single and get those one night stands if that's your fancy. And she has a child? My god, that's not right, the child is going to grow up corrupted with all this in mind.

Meh, some people really boggle my mind and make me NOT want to be affiliated with them, as they are human also. Love is thrown around nowadays, not too surprising people are turning their relationships this way.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.