Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Animepaper4 ripping.. - Minitokyo

Animepaper4 ripping..

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Hello.
I was known as sanya at AP but ever since they started with newest version AP4 8 months ago i wasn't able to login and when i registered under a different username and tried to fix this problem, they called me a liar, cheat and that they can't help me but the biggest kick is that they won't delete my walls that were submitted under my old username. In other words they are ripping my works now and I can't do a thing about it... X-O
Here is the link of the thread that i posted on AP: link
I could really use some advice or help with this...

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

orpheuz

orpheuz

I shall return

Hmnmm...why not give them your only proof for your works, your original photoshop documents (PSD). Either way, it's only your strong evidence that you are no ripper ;). Somehow, I kinda agree with the gallery moderator there, she's got a point. This is internet, and anyone can easily fabricate one's electronic data. But don't get me wrong, I'm not accusing you one ^_^' :sweat:.

Hope your problem will be solved soon :D.

Plug: Check out the latest update of MoeMoe, click the image to vote
Signature Image

Quote: they are ripping my works

The wallpapers still belong to your old account (which is technically, still yours), it's not as if someone else is taking credit for them. How does that constitute ripping?

If you are requesting that those wallpapers be removed, the only conclusive evidence you can supply is your original PSDs.

Even if you can prove the wallpapers are yours doesn't prove that the account is yours, though.

You will have to try and resolve that through the 'recover password' facility. It is working for others, so the likelihood is that you're looking in the wrong email account, or that the email address setting in your AP account was wrong.

Unfortunately there is no other way to prove your ownership of the 'sanya' account, and AP admin is right to stand by their privacy policy - they cannot manually reset that account for you.

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Hang on, I'm trying to understand this correctly, so if I've got it wrong then please correct me.

It sounds like you're saying that you submitted your own stuff under an old username. You've since forgotten your password and they wont reset it for you. But who is ripping your stuff & how?

From the sound of it that stuff is still yours, it's just that you can't access it. It doesn't sound like anyone is actually ripping it or claiming it as their own.

Your real issue is that fact that you can't access your old account, and I'm sorry to say that there's little that anyone here can do about it.

Lodge some sort of bug report that the reset password facility isn't working. Hopefuly they can fix that and then you can acces your old account again.

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Quote by saikusaHang on, I'm trying to understand this correctly, so if I've got it wrong then please correct me.

It sounds like you're saying that you submitted your own stuff under an old username. You've since forgotten your password and they wont reset it for you. But who is ripping your stuff & how?

From the sound of it that stuff is still yours, it's just that you can't access it. It doesn't sound like anyone is actually ripping it or claiming it as their own.

Your real issue is that fact that you can't access your old account, and I'm sorry to say that there's little that anyone here can do about it.

Lodge some sort of bug report that the reset password facility isn't working. Hopefuly they can fix that and then you can acces your old account again.

Unfourtunatelly they weren't able to fix it for my old username but i was able to convince them that i'm the same person so i they deleted the walls on my old username and i can finally use them for my new one.

Anyway...this case is closed and i wish MT could close this thread...i did report it saying that i want it to be closed but as i can see they still didn't closed it...
I all,there is no need for further disscusion about this.
See ya all and thanks for listening. ;)

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

By request this thread is closed since the problem has been resolved.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.