Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 About the Feature - Minitokyo

About the Feature

Group announcement by Free--wallers

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Hello, guys.
I see that some of U have some questions about how the feature gallery go.
And also how the choices of weekly feature is made^^

The Feature gallery:
(1) There is actually supposed to be only one work per member.
(2) Newer works that are better than previous works will replace the previous works.
(3) If both New and Old work shows a unique and stable style in it, which also means both are marvellous, both will be put in the gallery^^

I dont want the gallery to get crammed up with works, so I made it a point for only 2 works each member now. The system might change later.

The Weekly Feature:
(1) Main Feature will be chosen by two admins or above. It can be either wall/ doujinshi/ vector.
(2) The Featured Doujinshi/ vector/ wall will be chosen by the admin in charge^^
(3) The requirements are Well done Extraction and good quality scan. That is what the basic is needed most. The wall have to have good extraction and a good scan. Then later, the uniqueness and other credibilities will be judeged.

I came up with a new system for the Weekly Feature too... ^^ From Now on, Members whose work that are featured will get ONE small portion of a BIG-SIZED banner. For the Main Feature, Itll be TWO portions of it^^
In the end, when U finish collecting the small portions of the banner, Well give U the official Big Banner to be put up in the userpage^^
I hope Its okay with U guys^^
Well start with the next item featured^^
Hope to see everyone work hard for the feature.
*The total exact amount of small portions will be posted up in the Groups page at the feature items corner when the next item is featured^^ It changes every time the banner is won away^^

*Side Note: Animanga-san (your new admin) will be purging out wallers/ non wallers/ doujinshi artists & vector artists soon. Please be active^^

Oops, sorry, I forgotten this ^_^'
In order to make sure no confusement is caused and all...
I might make a small table to make note of how many small banners each member gets. ^^
Itll be in the Groups page when the feature-banner (cant think of other names) begins^^

EldaLacus92

EldaLacus92

Elda^Lacus

Oh nice :) I think it's definitely a good idea :D

Because we are we and nobody else. For who we are we live for it.

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

definetely a nice idea...with the banner ^_^
but I really wonder who was the one who asked about this stuff *cough. cough* ^_^'...well....thanks for the "answer" on my little question and that it was answered so fast..thanks *bows*

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

I guess it's good thing I'm almost done with a wall now ^_^' Sorry about being gone so long you guys, but I should have more time now.

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

Yup I agree with Magier-san really nice idea !

Signature Image

ChopperDave

ChopperDave

Likes Gundam too much

Ok, im liking these ideas. Good luck with it all Rikka! ^_^

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

Wow very good ideas Rikka-san! :D
Right now i'm a little bit busy with school so i can't really work on a wallie ^_^'
As soon as i have time i will! :D

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

WO, uwsom!

i was actually kind of wondering just now how it works for reall ^^

But anyways, thanks for this new uptade, and i hope to see that BIG banner! XD

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Sounds great
I like the ideas!
I'm looking forward to see that banner!

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Yay, great ideas. ^^

Signature Image
+ Latest Work.:A Dying Friend

Ok, I'm free at the moment now..I can now be responsible for the feature gallery lol :X I dun really get the portions banner thing but I think it is a good idea^^

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

chikage-kekinha

chikage-kekinha

.shine of the stars.

I like the ideas.. great!^^

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

Hoho. I'll probably one of those purged >....< Haven't been MTing much recently.

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

Good ideas! ^_^
I wasn't understanding very much this deal with the features, but a visit to the group's page cleared everything. :)
I hope I don't get purged too... can't be so active right now~ >_<

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

Rhonda21

Rhonda21

Crazy Spunky Lover

Well all that sounds really cool. :D

pamkips

pamkips

?????

yay new order

merged: 09-09-2006 ~ 08:19am
yay new order

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.