Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the best filehost? - Minitokyo

What's the best filehost?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

So, I've been on the lookout for a good filehost that allows me to upload any type of media file. But I also want to make sure that the content can be hotlinked by me.

I found two lists that have a ton of hosts in them...

http://www.lights.com/pickalink/freestorage/

http://www.ghacks.net/2006/06/01/free-file-host-list-june-2006/

...and I searched technorati in hopes of getting better info. Unfortunately, none of these methods seem to get me the information that I really want.

So, I am looking for personal experiences. If anyone can tell me what service they use and why they like it, that would be excellent. I think you just don't really know how good a service is until you use it ^_^.

Thanks!

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

I use Filelodge.com as my hosting site. There is about 500 megabytes of space availabe (hopefully that's enough for you). I've been able to store images and media. The good thing is that it is free and easy. Bandwidth is unlimited, but I am not sure how that works. One not so good thing is that every once in a while my images won't show up, but that doesn't happen all too often. In my opinion, I really haven't been disappointed with the service.

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

I did look at that one actually, and I also looked at bolt. They're the same company just two different services, but I'm tempted by both.

i really like rogepost.com , yousendit.com, and sendspace.com

i used to like sendmefile and files.to but something seems to happen to those sites.

I prefer using www.fileden.com. The webpage looks pretty and its easy to use.

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Hmmm, rogepost looks decent. Reminds me of imageshack, which I like to use, and I did come across fileden as well. Tough choice.

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

www.myfilehut.com

Signature

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Well, I kind of forgot about getting a host set up for a while, so I still haven't chosen one. I kind of want something I can integrate with my blog, which is why bolt looked interesting. But I dont know yet, and it's not as much of a priority at the moment.

Thank you for your input Dan, I'll keep them in mind, though there's on ly a 250mb limit which is a little lower than some others. But we'll see.

http://www.megaupload.com/en/ ^^

I tried fliehut but it's too slow,
tried filelodge but it keeps timing out
so...I dunno ^_^'

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

KaWaiiXAnGeL

KaWaiiXAnGeL

*poke* weeeeeeeeee!

fileden.com and filelodge.com

are great file hosting sites that are free and host any type of file =]

Thank You.

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

So it does look like a lot of people use fileden. But Filelodge seems to have problems for people like Mikiyo.

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

I sometimes use Fileden, but I also use fileloge.com ~ can't sa whitc's the best

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.