Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yu-Gi-Oh GX opening song... - Minitokyo

Yu-Gi-Oh GX opening song...

Tagged under Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

I was curious if anybody knows who sings the original version of the opening theme to Yu-Gi-Oh GX. I recall hearing a punk band play it, then heard the opening. Since then, I don't remember who sang the original song, and it's really starting to bother me. If anybody knows, please reply! Thankz!

Just another puppet...

i don't know who does sing that song but that song is so awsome..........i remember when i first heard i was like omg thats an awsome song!

That's the reason I want to find out what it is...I want the real version!

Just another puppet...

I think that song is from JAM Project

Well, maybe JAM Project is the band who designed the opening, but I'm pretty sure that they got the song from some other punk band. I only heard the song (the original song from the original band) on the radio a couple times, but I haven't heard it since. However, I could use JAM Project as a clue to finding the original. Thanks for the "stepping stone" If anybody has any clues or ideas, please post!

Just another puppet...

From what season is the opening?

I believe the song is from the first season. I don't watch the show myself, my friend does, so I'm 99.5% sure it's the first season. Does anybody know if they show the credits for the opening and/or ending of YGO GX? They might have the name of the song (the theme for GX), and that may be a good lead...

Just another puppet...

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

That is Genkai Battle ending song by JAM Project.

Signature Image

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

opening 1 kaisei joshou hallelujah
opening 2 99%
opening 3 tear drop
opening 4 precious times(glory days)

ending 1 genkai battle
ending 2 wake up your heart
ending 3 taiyou(or something like that can't remember)
ending 4 duel something can't remember the title 'a that one either

but you said only openings so yea those are the titles

meh sig banners are overrated

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

well which opening do u mean i persoanlly like the season 4 opening and end song the best

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

...........................................(...)

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Ok what do u mean or i take ur slience is ur answer

we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

All the songs Here great!^^ YUGIOH GX BEST!^^

merged: 02-27-2010 ~ 09:09pm
Addition, I love Yugioh as i also influence and start playing the card game^^

i really liked it, awsome song

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

yes indeed

I didin't like a particular opening,but maybe because I Didin't like the entire serie...

why? what didn't you like in it?

yessssss...

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

i loved gx

i think i loved the old ones better though

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

I see well Judai was ansome

i agree with u haou

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Yup thats why i picked the name but Haou Judai was better

oh now i get it :)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.