Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 choosing highschool rings? - Minitokyo

choosing highschool rings?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

to anyone who may or may not hav one ^^ im a junior this year an ill be sending in mai order form for mai highschool klass ring... i dont no wat kind of ring i should get... i maiself dont like thick bands... i kind of want it to be silver... im born in june... so... alexandrite or pearl right? anyways - any suggestions would be nice - or you kould always jus tell me wat yr highschool ring looks like ^^
thanks for yr help!
m.i.a. ^^

Well I like the musics of Bleach. Don't know if it can help you?

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

No idea what mechach is talking about, but anyways...

I would honestly just save yourself the money and not buy one. I graduated years ago and I never wore it once after leaving high school. If you *really* want one as a momento, go for it but it's really a money sink.

Signature

lovecards

lovecards

Reborn :)

Hi uzu!Long time we dont speak!
well for your question i dont know what you realy whant...Cuz when i was in the school ( here in portugal ) we dont have this kind of things..So in astrologique things i can help you.If you born in june, and if you are gemini, the rock for you have to be hematite( is grey, and is the rock of the blood), if you are cancer your rock is rock of the moon or quartz (rose).I hope i help you...A big kiss for you ^_~.

Happy to be...

Member of :UserpageSkinsDesigns;JapaneseLover;Wing-lovers;Sakura;Braziltugado;Oldsters.Signature Image

wow... Uzu-chan it'll be a couple of years til i'm a junior and gotta make that decision! I don't like thick bands either! pearl sound nice though!

I didn't get a ring. Waste of money. I'd probably lose it in a year.

Besides, who really cares what high school you went to, unless it was some sort of prestigious school...but even then, who cares?

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

hoi hoi minna! ^^
updating =p in a way ^^''
i hav to turn in mai ring form this friday - so if anyone wants to make suggestions befor i turn in mai form.. tell me befor friday okay? ^^ i still dont no wat to put on the sides of the ring [if i get on anyways ^^]
ja nyaaaaaaaaaaa~! ^^
m.i.a. :D

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I would agree with Mystfyre and jtchen... I know of friends in high school who bought one, but I have never seen them wear it. I would save the money, cuz no one really cares what high school people go to... If you really want to buy a ring, I would wait and then buy a college ring. It seems like people these days are more interested in the college that you attended than what high school.

Signature Image

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

mm... deadlines tomorrow
wish me luck x_X
m.i.a. ^^

merged: 09-24-2006 ~ 06:21pm
i chose mai ringgggggg~!
but i wont get to see the aktual ring until... november ^^
so... maybe ill update this thread then? ^^
m.i.a. ^^

Mine has my birthstone (ruby) and a picture of a lion, because I'm a Leo. I don't ever wear jewelery, so it's still in the box it came in when I got it four years ago. Don't spend all that money if you're going to forget about it. I actually didn't want one for that very reason but my dad made a big deal about "saving my memories" or whatnot. Old folks and their sentimentality.

Chizeru

Chizeru

~Queen of Procrastination~

The deal with class rings is that they are way overpriced and not worth much. They jack up the prices because you're having it customized, and in reality you'd only get a small fraction of that price if you sold it "on the street."

For instance, I'm a sophomore and already got my class ring. It was $260 and consists of a small peridot and some white and yellow gold. It's not bulky, it's actually quite petite, since it's for a girl. I love it to death, but my dad, who knows a good amount of gemology said that it wouldn't sell for more than $40.

So it goes to show how invaluable they really are, but they are great keepsakes. If you are going to get one, I suggest that you plan on wearing it past graduation.

Signature

It would have helped to know your gender. One would assume you're a girl, because most men don't care about class rings...

If you want one, just think about how it will go with the kinds of clothes you wear.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.