Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 PRINCESS PRINCESS - Minitokyo

PRINCESS PRINCESS

Tagged under Princess Princess

page 1 of 1 9 total items

lately i been on the net.........and i found this reallie awsome shonen ai anime called Princess Princess.......i watched the first cuple of episodes and its so awsome!

keep watching and u wont be able to stop..

pity this anime is short.. i would like it if it is longer..
*adores tooru very much*

Signature

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

It's a really cool anime!
Is not a true shounen-ai....there are hints of it...
Yeah...as snowrabbit said, it's a shame that the anime is that short...but i really enjoyed watching it, Me loves Yuu-chan :3
If you like Pri-pri make sure to check my Tohru vector...*wink*

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Very interesting anime. I like it but it seems weird to me.

Hm, I'm starting to have an interest in it. Saw a picture of the characters in a magazine I bought...always liked the character designs in Trinity Blood. If there's some yaoi undertones all the better for me.

I actually stayed up until 4 a.m. to watch the whole series because it was so addictive! It is indeed rather sad that it's so short but it's really funny and I think that it also presents some situations with realism..

I like it! it may be a bit off the side but its hallarious!

It's one of my favorites !

yumeko

Dreamer

it was funny...but the plot didn't seem like it went anywhere.
there's also a live drama of it called Princess Princess D but it doesn't follow the anime/manga and the main character is Mikoto.

Shi wa sei no hajimari*Sei wa genjitsu no tsuzuki*Soshite, saisei wa Yume no owari

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.