I'm Back With a New Look...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Cancel

Greetings friends!

For those who know me, I'm glad to be back and in full swing. And for those who don't know me, I hope we'll get to meet at some point :D.

Well, since I'm back I decided to put up a new layout too. Plus, I got myself on myspace (finally broke down :P) and I now have a blog up.

Check out my userpage, and let me know how you like it. Any comments are welcome :D.

Thanks!

Cancel

I like the design... it's something a bit different from the other userpages I've seen on MT. Good to know there are still people with a different vision :)

But -- I think you should do something to improve the quality of the image you used for your layout... it looks a bit grainy and LQ right now. Maybe you should try vectoring it or exporting it with higher quality settings? Just a suggestion.

Other than that, your UP looks great. Keep up the good work ;)

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Cancel

Yay, somebody actually replied to my thread, ha ha :P. Thank you very much for the suggestion, I know what you mean about the image. I think I was trying to keep the filesize down and may have reduced the quality too much :D.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.