Lia acts like a moderator and fangirls over Not/Love

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 5 total items

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Cancel

I don't know if I said this before, but if I have, I'll say it again. Please do not request to be a moderator, especially if I don't know you and have never spoken with you before. I am a full time college student, and I do have a job on top of that. I update this group at least once a month, possibly more often to add members. And while I may not be as active as I once was due to time constraints, I am still here and I am still running this community. School, work and other commitments have driven me to take a more backstage approach to moderating. But never fear, I am still here and this group is not going anywhere.

However, the offers for help running the group are not as appreciated as they would seem, especially when they are sent to not only my guestbook, but my email. Please bear this in mind if the thought to offer help crosses your mind when I do not know you and have never spoken with you.

All the links have been updated and are working now. If you have a site you want to be added to the list, email me about it. :)

On a side note, one of my favorite series Not/Love was just licensed by Drama Queen. It's one of the few manga I own in raw format, so I must really like it. I'm so excited about it, and everyone has to go buy it if they're in the US when it's released. Trust me, it's worth it!

<3 Lia

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

Cancel

lia-san
um... i think i pm-ed you earlier... but i wanted to no... [i got introuble for talking about rape ><''] i only mentioned it once right? i went back an deleted mai entry so.... i hope thats the only time---
m.i.a.

• Sep 08, 2006

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Cancel

Wow, U sure make it clear XD ^_^'
anyway... Good Luck... >_<

Dornatela

Dornatela

DreamWalker

Cancel

OK :)

• Sep 08, 2006

shioriyukino

shioriyukino

~ Yuu Collection ~

Cancel

got it

Signature Image
My latest Wall ~* Magic Stove *~

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.