Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 eureka seven banzai (spoilers maybe) - Minitokyo

eureka seven banzai (spoilers maybe)

Tagged under Eureka 7

page 1 of 1 4 total items

don't crusify me if there is a simular thread but seriously, Eureka Seven kicks some heavy behind.

Just one question: why, when orange drops and all the corilians freak out (including eureka and anemone), don't the LFOs do the same?

there is also the issue of Trapar that magically appears on earth later on, but I think that might just be because of the hole created by Dewey.

Eureka and Anemone has strong psychic influence. LFO has no psychic influence. And also Anemone is not a coralian. She is a 100% human being.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Anemone is a human with gene therapy to basically turn her into a coralian. So because of this Eureka and Anemone are strongly connected to the Scab Coral. When it's struck by Orange they can essentially feel it's pain. As far as the LFO's...I don't think they all have the consciousness that the Nirvash has, and we've never seen any indication that the Nirvash's consciousness is tied to the Scab Coral even though it was birthed from it.

As for the trapar, I didn't quite understand the question I think...but if you meant why does it return after orange is fired? Just imagine trapar as water covering the earth...Dewey fired a missile into it, sending the trapar in all directions away from it...now the trapar will come rushing back to fill that void just like water would.

That help out any? :)

the LFOs are connected to the coralions so i guess they would freak out with the coralians but they don't show it.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.