Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 mu-chan's *Nostalgic skin - Minitokyo

mu-chan's *Nostalgic skin

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hey everyone! It's been a long time since I changed my skin.. that Bovine Tokyo skin of mine stayed for a looong time. It says: "put up skin on 06.05.2006." XD

It's September. Time for a change. Time for a revolution. Time for a NEW SKIN! :D
And here it is! mu-chan's *Nostalgic skin! [08.09.06]

Ok, my new skin is featuring a girl from an artbook that I forgot. I was just browsing my stash of images on my drive when I found the pic. The girl is standing at a shop's doorframe, carrying a bag, staring at the people passing by. The first word that popped int my mind was "Nostalgic", then "Melancholy." I combined the meaning of the two words to express the feeling of the chara. SoI hope I presented it that way. :)

You can use my skin, just select: [Other: *Nostalgic (by moonfire)].
I would be happy if you use it! :) But I'd also be happy if you comment on it!

Oh, and yeah, pink causes blindness. XD

userpageskindesignssimple-ism vectoryvector-wallerssakura--cb

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

~ Hyuu Hyuu ~ ^^

Very pretty and so lovely! ^^
The colours, the scan match really well!

I think I'll use it! :D

merged: 09-09-2006 ~ 02:27pm
Wow! It looks awesome!

Signature Image
~*~*~ Check out my userpage layout made by the awesome aqiaqua ^^
Thank u k1ru for the pretty siggy and avi! :) You rock! :D ~*~*~
Somewhere there's someone, who dreams about your smile, and finds in your presence, that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you...

Quote by KawaiiCardcaptorSakuraVery pretty and so lovely! ^^
The colours, the scan match really well!

I think I'll use it! :D

merged: 09-09-2006 ~ 02:27pm
Wow! It looks awesome!

Thanks for the nice comment about my userpage!
And if you're going to use it, well.. *hugglez you to death XD*

Thankies so much! :)
You just brightened up my day! :D

userpageskindesignssimple-ism vectoryvector-wallerssakura--cb

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Ouch ... So pink ... x___X
I know mine's pink, but I put some grey on purpose xP
Ehhh, it's pretty, I would of liked the headers if they were more stylelish like the navigator bars. Great job though, it's really really girly, ahaha! xP

Gawd, I should change mine, pink is making me sicky. But first I must finish something else.

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

That is a beautiful skin! You did a really fantastic job on it! I like the pink and the picture really great!^_^ You did a fantastic job! If only I was as good as you. I hope that you have a great day!^_^ :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.