Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [GAME] Tell us an interesting fact.. - Minitokyo

[GAME] Tell us an interesting fact..

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 134 total items

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

SO LAME! Those facts by the last three posters are below trivial. Say something interesting guys/gals. Chuck Norris is the Walker, Texas Ranger.

THe oldest known hominid is named Lucy.

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

Guys, this ain't a joke thread. It's a factual game. Please don't turn it upside down, hmm ?

A Person can be killed through their own thoughts of high degrees of self-imaginery pain. ;) That is to say, a person can be killed by self imaginery sharp and wounding pains.

Lol...talk about our minds are our greatest weapons....

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

90% percent of your brain just takes up space

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

The name "Wendy" was created for Peter Pan

the nick RawDeal is used by atleast 2 people (that damn thief), so I use RawD

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

Many or should I say most of America's oil comes from the middle east. At least to some speculation.

all of america's refined oil comes from Japan (they are the only one's with the technology to process it)

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

Actually, over 100 countries can refine oil.

Our Moon is moving further and further from Orbit every 5-6 years. :)

Signature

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

The tallest man in the world is a Chinese man. He beat the previous record by less than a centimeter.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote by FiremaceOur Moon is moving further and further from Orbit every 5-6 years. :)

noo! not our moon!

The earth travels through space at 660,000 miles per hour.

merged: 10-17-2006 ~ 08:28pm
I found this on http://www.hookedonfacts.com/index.htm

"In Massachusetts, It is illegal to go to bed without first having a full bath."

O_o...

^ XD .... MapleRose, you can always use a telescope if it move too far out.... ;)

The Human Nervous System (Nerve cells) does not die and decompose upon death of a human being.... in fact, it takes a full one year for it to be totally dead ... unless you burn cremate the corpse....ugh... talk about the walking dead... o.O

Signature

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

There are 20 major seas in the world today. 7 seas.... yeah right.

merged: 10-19-2006 ~ 03:38pm
The fastest trip across the English Channel by a paddle board is 5 hours.

merged: 10-20-2006 ~ 08:29am
The oldest mother of one child is a 66 year old woman from Romania.

There is a guy from the UK that can place 44 rubber bands on his head in one minute.

Pasta/noodles are more Filling than rice. :) Due to the expansion of it when it comes in contact with solvent solutions in our stomach.

Signature

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

there's enough carbon in the human body to make 9000 pencils

merged: 10-20-2006 ~ 09:19am
the only parts of the body that never stop growing are the ears and nose

bulls don't charge when they see red. they are colourblind and are provoked by movement.

Dolphins sleep with one eye open.

Leonardo da Vinci could simultaneously draw with one hand and write with the other.

A chimpanze can learn to recognise itself in a mirror, but monkeys cannot.

"almost" is the longest word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order

Earth is the only planet not named after a god

you have no sense of smell when you are sleeping

Cleopatra married two of her brothers

Since 1896, the beginning of the modern Olympics, only Greece and Austraila have participated in every Games.

The human brains stops growing at the age of 18

"Go." Is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.

Womens' hearts beat faster than mens'

hehehe! hope that's all interesting for you guys!

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

Wow, interesting! Lemme see, the most successfull comic-book based movie is Spiderman. It had a total gross of 403,706,375 dollars at the box office in less than a month!

Manga makes up 40% of Japan's printed material with 600 billion yen (5.5 billion dollars) sold to it yearly!

The most successfull video game girl is Tomb Raider's Lara Croft as being the most popular chick in cyberspace!

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is the fastest selling live-action movie so far. Around six copies of the dvd is sold every second in the UK and over 5 million copies sold in the first day in the United States.

Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.

It's possible to lead a cow upstairs, but not downstairs.

Cheers. Another year wasted.

I HATE school. it leaves you with no time to chase your own personal goals and ambitions.

The Human body is taller in Space. :) Our bones are less "Squashed" ... compact due to zero gravity. ;)

merged: 10-21-2006 ~ 02:06am
The cheetah/leopard drinks from water sources with one eye on lookout for danger....commonly Man.

merged: 10-21-2006 ~ 02:08am
We feel more sleeping from eating rice than noodle food items due to the value of starch contain in the the amt.

Signature

APPLES HAVE NEGATIVE CALORIES!

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

ShadowOchibi: I guess cows like to go up, huh?

Firemace: Makes sense that a cheetah would do that. The wild is everyone for themselves er kind.

sakaji: Wut the heck is negative calories. Are you saying that apples have no calories?

Okay, the largest wasp in the world is about 1 and a half inches. Native in Japan!

The most tattooed man is Australian native Lucky Diamond Rich. He spend 1000 hours modifiying his body by hundreds of tattoo artists!

The largest pillow fight took place in the University of Albany, New York between 3.648 people beating each other senseless with pillows.

^ Lol ! XD Then the next one will surely cause an uproar....

Rolling in Mud actually helps in making a smooth and healthy complexion for the human skin....of course, a good wash is a must thereafter.

So, the next time your sis. siblings need a facial mask, dump them in mudpools. XD

Signature

apples have negative calories as in u lose calories and not gain any!

Here's an interesting fact!

If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.

Next time you got to the park and you see a statue of a horse and its rider, look carefully at what the horse's pose is! :)

^ Wow ! THat is really refreshing AND new. :) THank you ,Twilight. :)

90% of our lifetime, we use only one side of our nostrils to breath in and out.... XD Oh gross ! I am not talking abt the hair, you disgusting perverted mind ! XD X-P

Signature

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 134 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.