Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are there any groups on Alice Academy ? - Minitokyo

Are there any groups on Alice Academy ?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

95Elizabeth

95Elizabeth

.:Breathe:.

Ummm..... I found 1 group on Alice Academy .... But that group was empty .... Well lonely anyway or something like that ! Well if I made a group on anything , all I could do was to make people enjoy it in the group and thats all so I'll be very happy if anyone could find one for me ! :) Thak you ! ~_~ Wich i don't enjoy saying it .... Forget what I said .... Hihi..... ^_^'

Signature

that's the only group of alice academy here in MT...you could create one though... ^_^'
once i'm a member there but i left the group 'coz it's dead.... -_-

Well, I really wanted to join an Alice' group. I love the series. It's a pitty that the only group is dead.

I love Gakuen Alice if someone stated a group I would join :)

why don't we start another group?... ^_^
who wants?...i could make one...but i would only make one if quite a number of members would join... :)

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Alice Academy? Nope, haven't seen the anime yet. Way too girly...
But I do manage to read the manga. Don't misunderstand me! I borrowed them from my sister. My impression? 2 words: Not Bad.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

If there is already a group about the series but it is inactive... Before creating a new group, I would consider checking out this thread.

Want to revive an abandoned group for free?

Signature Image

so, we can revive the group even if the admins of that certain group still visit MT but doesn't visit/check the group?..

i just checked the gakuen alice(alice academy) group and i found out that the admins' last visit was 3 days ago and the other one was just 2-3 hours.....

can we still revive the group even if the admins are still going to MT?..

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

@ krys: Hrm... well in that case you may want to try PM-ing the admin/mod of that particular group and see if they would be willing to let you on the board.

Signature Image

oh i see....thanks :)

rika23

rika23

?-?????

Kyah~~ XD i shall make one too~ so that everyone can join it XD

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

95Elizabeth

95Elizabeth

.:Breathe:.

good..... Cause the other group is dead....

Signature

Mya102

Mya102

::Violet is Gothic::

wo~ we ( me and rika23) already made the group, please visit it for a while( it still underconstruction, give support to us. )

here
http://gakuen-alice.minitokyo.net/

Ja!

Signature
	Image ~Live within your soul~
Join: Gakuen Alice FCElemental guardian

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.