Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anybody fan of Muse? - Minitokyo

Anybody fan of Muse?

which song of Muse is your favorite

Supermassive Black Hole
1 votes
Bliss
0 votes
Time is Running Out
0 votes
Map of the Problematique
1 votes
Butterflies and Hurricanes
0 votes
Stockholm Syndrome
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Minna are there any fans of the band Muse? I just checked their last album Black Holes and Revelations. Wow it's awesome, sugoiii. Especially the songs Map of the Problematique, Invincible and Supermassive Black Hole. I recommend to anyone who likes rock. But Supermassive smells a bit like Marilyn Manson. Don't you think so? :o and its video clip again reminds Marilyn's oddness. But it's OK it suits Muse :D Man, these guys were live in Turkey last week but I just couldn't go >_< Yay, I want to see Muse fans. Raise your hands lol and pls tell which song of them made you their fan. Mine is Bliss. :)

heero12

heero12

the fallen

I like some of there stuff. Muse is so diverse its hard to like all of their music but hysteria and time is running out are both good for me

no regrets for a believer

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

mecchan...
iv nvr heard of muse... but if you rekomend it - i will go look for their musik ^^
m.i.a. ^^

I really like this band.. Muse is really nice...
Time is running out is nice..
Super Massive Black Hole too.. There's another one you didn't insert.. Which is Citizen Erased...
It's definitely nice.. The song is quite diversified.. Which gives it a really good rating.. :)

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.