Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 im feelin like shit someone cheer me up - Minitokyo

im feelin like shit someone cheer me up

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

why the hell do emotions have to exist......................... wtf is wrong with this dimension.................... why the fukc............... why does everything have to be fukced up...................?

-repeat-

looking to find someone from the interweb to cheer you up? :/

Why not do something (positive) that you love to do?

PAche

PAche

hoarder

yo buddy cool down.the world is at its best already.imagine a world without emotions, it'll be so boring, and we'll all be like robots, like the living dead.life's crap, but along the way, there are nice things to do and to go through, so stop dwelling in bad stuff and look at the things that make you happy.the only person that can only cheer you up is yourself.no matter how hard others try to cheer you up, if you keep a closed mind to it, nobody can help ya

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

Awwwww well hard to cheer ppl up..esp me..im terrible at these things..
but atleast im trying ^^"..hmmm emotions suck hey..but atleats when things suck, later on u get either used to it, or the smallest things or changes mean a lot more.. things that get f*ked up..well..ur still living..to try and find things that arnt f*ked up and make u happy..just a cycle..im more scared when things arnt f*ked up..coz i know somethings gonna crumble..i guess u got stuff to look forward too.. ^^ :)!

\(^o^)/

watch some good anime or go take a nap. That usually helps me clear my mind.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I just slept, I feel a bit better, sorry for blowing up...

-repeat-

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Yo! Im here XD
Well, just go get some sleep. Emotions can be horrible and all but it has to exist. Otherwise, you get something like the world is controlled by machines. Don't feel bad. For every down, there is a good. Somewhere in there, there is something good. Try to think positively :)

Hello and i'm here too. :D

Aye aye, it's natural to blow up. I do that always too ! XD Kyuoto -san is right. ;) You shldn't take too hard on yourself. It happens all the time, and when that happened, we hope someone else can share the burden of rolling it away. ;)

Ah.... I hope you have a great day yourself ! :D If you ever need help, we're all here. :D If its' private, sure thing, a PM drop will do nicely.

;)

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I'm gonna just play my guitar, draw some anime, read some nice books, and fuck around all day long... Thank you all for making me feel a lot better.

-repeat-

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

This is what you get for leaving all your friends, hahahhaha. Just kidding! Come on, you already know the answers to your own questions. Give it time, it should get back to normal.

merged: 09-11-2006 ~ 12:49am
This is what you get for leaving all your friends, hahahhaha. Just kidding! Come on, you already know the answers to your own questions. Give it time, it should get back to normal.

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

xange

xange

~white bunny~

*hides behind j0n0*
*whispers* "i second that"
*walks slowly behind jasaijayin and pokes and runs*

merged: 09-11-2006 ~ 05:24am
*hides behind j0n0*
*whispers* "i second that"
*walks slowly behind jasaijayin and pokes and runs*

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

Summer67

Summer67

Wyld Chan

When I get stressed, I have those Chi balls (chinese stress balls), and they work wonders.

I just have to perfect my aim with them though ;)

lol

As they say, don't pet the sweaty stuff. Wait, that's not right.

This is going to sound like silly advice, but with my attitude it works well.
When things get down, people usually say to hold your head up high.

I say, hang it low..... lower.... lowerrrr.... yep....so low you're bent over and they can all kiss your *ahem!* ;-)

and if all that doesn't work and my corny puns don't cheer you up... then I can just give you a big huggggggggggggggggggle :D

Things will be better tomorrow sweetie. You just wait and see :)

You're drepessed. be careful with depression, if you just let yourself fall it could be hard to get out of the hole. Ah, and emotions are the base for deeper feelings

PAche

PAche

hoarder

lol nobody looks at things like i do it seems XD just like you jasai, nobody sees things the way you do too

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

*BIG HUGS* i hope u'll feel better!

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

god damn stop being so emo.... go outside and beat something to a pulp helps a lot to relieve stress.

Signature

Awww, don't get mad, get glad! Everyone at school tells me that and I swear if one more person tells me that I'm gonna kick their a- Ok, you get the point. I feel like crap a whole lot of the time, and every time I feel like crap, I watchsome anime! I always feel better with some anime! I was crying like crazy one time but as soon as I turned on Bleach, everything was all better! It's like that saying, uhhhh...... what was the saying again? Uhhh....I think.....no.....uh.... Whatever! I'm not gonna hurt myself over it! Uh-oh, gotta go. Sorry if I didn't help. I try no to use logic cause' whenever someone gives me logic when I'm feeling down, it just makes me feel worse. Well, gotta go. My cat threw up AGAIN! This time, it's on my bed! Man! How am I supposed to sleep now!? I'm sooooooo freankin' sick of this I keep on telling my mom to get that hairball control stuff but noooooooo! She keeps on bying the cheap crap! It's driving me nots! Ewwwww! It's all moist and chunky! I'm not cleaning this up! EEwwwwwwwww! Sick! Just plain SICK! Ok, now I REALLY have to go. Bye-bye. Please feel better. I sure hope my cat does....

mm...cheer people is not style. Nor good at it. Some how I am in the good mood. I try my best :) mm...let me tell you a story. never mind. it going to suck. You going to fall asleep even I going to start. OMG I think you already are..hahahahaha :)' what about a joke...mm....men.. I suck at that too. You can make water ballon and go outside and throw whoever you see. Don't tell them you got it from me. Just kidding. Don't do it. Don't want to cause you any trouble. mmm... what about this..I don't know if you like nature you don't even want to do. Go to any park that have hill. Go to the top and scream the life out. How stuip this life is? and so on. That always seem to help me. Of course, make sure not to caught. ;) hahahahahah ok.. maybe that not a good idea. hehehehe men. I really do suck at this. Sorry I couldn't help you out. I hope everything turn out ok.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

Quote by kayo04mm...cheer people is not style. Nor good at it. Some how I am in the good mood. I try my best :) mm...let me tell you a story. never mind. it going to suck. You going to fall asleep even I going to start. OMG I think you already are..hahahahaha :)' what about a joke...mm....men.. I suck at that too. You can make water ballon and go outside and throw whoever you see. Don't tell them you got it from me. Just kidding. Don't do it. Don't want to cause you any trouble. mmm... what about this..I don't know if you like nature you don't even want to do. Go to any park that have hill. Go to the top and scream the life out. How stuip this life is? and so on. That always seem to help me. Of course, make sure not to caught. ;) hahahahahah ok.. maybe that not a good idea. hehehehe men. I really do suck at this. Sorry I couldn't help you out. I hope everything turn out ok.

haha :nya: u really made my day.... im class now laughing my butt off...........everyone probaly thinks im crazie

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

i dunno if you already got over your troubles, however i do hope so...but i have something to say...
If it wasn't for emotions, nothing would have emerged in this world.
i've been through some critical problems lately: school, work, FAMILY, big time issues! however because of mutual emotions, a miracle happened, and all 3 were re-emerged all at once! i went back to skool (university), work has become much better, our family matters have been solved, and RAMADAN is on its doors! ^_^

even though it might not have helped, but what i really think you should do is, think, and think, and think. And then figure out your problem, and find "Why" it happened, you will DEFINETELY find the solution.

Cheer up sempai, the world has more problems than you do! people are striving to live out there, striving to eat, work, raise families! some of them don't even have any of what i mentioned, and there are ALOT of them!

watch some news about what's happening to the Middle East. Like Palestine, Iraq, & Lebanon. then you will forget that you even HAD a problem :)

I wish you the best.
=======================
Leo

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

samu02

Back to Basics

Wasn\'t what you were expecting huh.
Well, you get trouble even if you try your best to avoid it.
Try what I do. If I get trouble and it starts to really piss me off.
I just ask if it really is as bad as it is...
\"Compared to what, man?\"
Compared to losing both my balls in a very excruciating and humiliating way, getting all F in a report card doesn\'t sound so bad.
Compared to losing it and getting castrated sloooowwwwwlllyyyy, a cheating girlfriend would be tolerable(Me, I\'d just dump her, since it really is her loss, not yours, I mean, who would want a slut)
It\'s just a matter of perspective.
Oh, and in regards to emotions, they\'re the same with thoughts.
If you don\'t control them(since there is no CAN\'T), they\'ll drive you wacco. So, control them. You feel angry, look up at the clouds or something relaxing(don\'t go punching stuff, venting it like that never really makes it go away, I know, my poor wall told me), you feel sad, smile at yourself in the mirror. It\'s just this, if ou can do something good about it, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Life can be drepressing some what, but without emotions; the few things that are beautiful in world couldn't be appricated to the fullest. Being able to feel is human, everyone feels at a strain sometime. It is human to have emotions, so do not stress over it. Relax. :)

Well..I'm guessing this is a lil late but who can resist free advice hmm?
1. Get off MT.
2. Get a pet...preferably a dog. They don't call them a man's best friend for nothing.
3. Long hot shower.

It's funny, you mentioned drawing. I actually find it very hard to draw when I'm pissed or depressed. But if I can force myself to get into it, it actually calms me and takes my mind off other things. I guess it has something to do with the joy in creating something. So I will add:

4. Make something. Anything. Even if it is just cookies. So you can look back and admire your handiwork.

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

self admiration is very hard to come by when u are feelng like shit. Hmmm you see, the mind is very complex... emotions exists because they have a reason to exist like all things. If you think that emotions no longer have a meaning than you are absolutely dead to this world.
YOU DO NOT NEED PEOPLE TO CHEER YOU UP!
WHAT YOU NEED A IS PERSON WHO CAN SLAP YOU OUT OF IT. SLAP YOU BACK TO THE REAL WORLD. *SLAP* WHAT YOU NEED IS A DEMONSTRATION OF ANGER! which is supposed to work. since emotions no longer work on poepel like you (no offence), anger and violence is just the thing. haha, we have to sink below you to dig you outta the hole. Well, if only that slap were real. Ciao and nothing personal

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.