Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wings Lovers Wallpaper Contest (again!) - Minitokyo

Wings Lovers Wallpaper Contest (again!)

Group announcement by Wings-Lovers

page 1 of 1 22 total items

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

Hello everyone! I guess the group is kinda slacking off,(even we mods are slacking off, haha) so we're going to liven things up by holding a wallpaper contest! It's my first time holding one so here are the general rules:

1. your wallpaper entry must be submitted at MT and is existing, not placed under quarantine.
2. your wallpaper must be no more than 2 months (rounded off,equal to 8wks) in MT when submitted to the contest. If it's more than 8 wks, sorry, your entry is not valid. If it's like 7wks,13 days and 23 hrs when you submitted it to me it's ok, as long as when I check on it to validate, MT shouldn't be displaying your wall as 8 wks old.
3. the owner of the wallpaper MUST be a member of Wings-Lovers *i think that's understandable, but just in case..*
4. the contest is open to all members, mod and admins of Wings-Lovers.
5. Only one entry per member is accepted.
6. please put the contest banner under your work if your entry is accepted into the contest. The contest banner is at the group page, just copy paste the code.

And here are the specific rules:
1. should be a wallpaper that displays an anime/manga/game character with wings.
2. must have a theme that doesn't have only CLOUDS, STARS and SPARKLES as the bg. It's kinda easy though, cuz there are many things that you can include other than those three, but I do emphasize the contestants to think of something more rather than clouds and sparkles.
3. Choose whatever anime/manga/game scan you would like.

The winner will be recognized by voting. I actually have these prizes in mind as the minimum:
- Seraphim (1st place)
- Cherubim (2nd place)
- Ophanim (3rd place)
*thank you ani-chan for the title names.. >.<

More prizes will be given such as:
- Distinctive creation (4th placer)
- Heaven's Judgement (Judge's Choice)
- The Rare Feather (Most Unique)
- Angelique (Most angelic and cute looking character in the entries, will be picked also by Judges)

Sorry for the corny titles; I want it to fit the atmosphere of the group somehow..

We're going to invite our affiliate heads as judges because the contest is open even to the Admins and Mod of WL. So, we're not going to decide on the Judge's Choice, but we have the right to vote. For now, I've already have one judge for the contest, Rikka-san is inviting others.

The deadline for the submission of entries is on September 30, 2006. Yeah, it's long, long enough to think and think. If you're interested to join, please PM the link to me and tell me what do you have there aside from stars, sparkles and clouds.. Participating entries will be shown at the group page for people to see. So, gambatte ne! I hope many would join!

~ BlueAngel17 >.<

EDIT:: New rules ::
- Collaboration in a wallpaper by two members are allowed. It's up to you and your partner on how to.. uh.. 'collaborate'. Lol.
- New special award: Noble Scarlet (for the fresh artists that show extreme talent. Will be picked by me). If you watched Ah! My Goddess TV then you know why I chose 'Noble Scarlet'.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd placers have their respective titles, thanks to Ani-chan.
- Prizes won't be announced. Just wait for it. >.<

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Yay, I think this time I'll have a wall that doesn't get quarantined XD So The no clouds, stars and sparkles thing. We can have those things in our wallpapers just as long as it's with something other that those things right?

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

Yep. you got it! >.<

Signature

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

sounds like a good contest...I'll see if I can make a wallpaper by the deadline. hehehe, looks like my contest banner idea is popular. ^-^

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

I think I will participate as well, sounds like a great idea, and yeap your banner idea is getting popular huh Starr. Count me in Blue-san! XD

~* Lacus *~

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

I'll try to participate if get an idea for a wall
Still no ideas >_<

Signature Image

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

Meby I'll perticipete too, if I'll become a member by the dedline. Till then, I'll just have to meke a few wals :)

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

Can we draw it and do our best to color............ and draw it?(and scan it ^_^)

sakki-yu

sakki-yu

desert-fish~

... T-T me dont know how to make wallis.... T-T

kyara17

kyara17

~ black wings ~

i dont know how make walls either xD

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

hey Angel-chan..since there are a couple people that dont know how to make walls, what if you have a part of the contest where you can have collabs? One person will be the waller, and one can write a story for the wall...or something like that. It will promote more member activity!

Signature Image

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

Yeah starr thats a great idea for the collab, i hope Blue will except it! ^^

Anyways, you now i was thinking maybe make some prizes like not just banners, but some cute pictures, like in other contestes?

well, its a great contest i think! XD ill try my best!
:)

MMZero

MMZero

Maverick Hunter

Okay, sounds good, I'm gonna enter if I got the time.

~MMZero

Signature
Member of: Wings-Lovers

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

Humm.. maybe a collab between two people will do. Ex. One makes the wall, and the other one creates a story and title for it or something; one makes the doujin and the other creates the scenery. But actually as long as there is collaboration, lol.

If your're gonna make a story, one paragraph for the story! Don't want a novel... T_T Is that fine? Confirm it so I can add it in the rules. >.<

Signature

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

Just one wallie? Nya your mean Blue-chan! XD I'm working on so many walls right now & they all have wings! ^_^'

What a clever idea on the clouds/sparkles ban! :)

Oh & Blue-chan, how all the names have things to do with angels except 1st 2nd & 3rd...

Highest Rank of Angel: Seraphim
Second Highest: Cherubim
Third Highest: Thrones or Ophanim
Just plain angels are actually the lowest rank! ^_^'
Good luck everyone! ;)

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Great! XD
er... I know its stupid to ask here... ^_^'
But erm... who did U invite again? ^_^' >_<
and, erm, Its okay to be a dark wall right?
I dont basically have any clear sky in my mind now ^_^' XP
Lol...

*sits back and watches* gambatte everyone!

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

chikage-kekinha

chikage-kekinha

.shine of the stars.

sounds like a good contest!^^
Good luck to everyone!\o/ XD

rafaellaGP

rafaellaGP

~~Lilith~~

nhaaaa i like this contests too! XD
I had to wallpaper here, but really bad...
my pc broke and i lost... u.u
nhaa but I will be voting! XD
good luck for all! x}
o/

I have a question Blue-san, can it still have CLOUDS, STARS and SPARKLES, as long as it has something else in it or has a cool good theme with the CLOUDS, STARS and SPARKLES in it as extras? :D

~* Lacus *~

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Hy,
the contast sounds very good.
Ok I try my best. ^_^

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

hey im up for a story collab if anyone wants. I dont really know if I\'ll be able to finish a wall in time, but if I do, i dont mind if someone wants to write a story or whatever. I just dont want to do bg scenery collabs or collabs that have anything to do with the wall, because i like to make the wall by myself. just PM me.

Signature Image

BBShadowCat

BBShadowCat

Something better USE to be here

eh... I hope I am supposed ot post here to vote for my fav wallie! If not, please direct me to thr right link oh great ones! Anywayz XDDD it's so dam hard to choose but I am sticking with The Exile by oneplaceclosertonumb XD

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.