Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What were you doing when WTC collapses? - Minitokyo

What were you doing when WTC collapses?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Like i said, some people might be doing something diffrent at that time, so i come here to post this thread.
Sorry for those who are killed at that time. I'm not from America, so i don't know for sure.
But i really feel terrible, to have your country like that.

I was sleeping at the time. I read it in news paper.

GodFatherGFA

GodFatherGFA

/ -+|*Eternal Dreamer*|+- \

I lost 2 friends that day. 1 tried to call me but I could only hear noises at that time then the connection went dead. I myself was going to the cafe to get fries for my family then all of the sudden my phone rang. Heard weird noises, I saw who called so I was like ''is this a joke''. When I was at the cafe they had the t.v on... and I saw everything...

I will never forget that day ever.

Signature Image

I was sleeping at that time, since I was not in America at that time. Heard it in school the next day, I think a lot of people brought it up, me and my friends talked about it but it doesnt seem to have any impact on us. I don't know, its probably because we were on the other side of the world.

Its definitely one of those moments where you will remember exactly where u were when it occured.I was in study hall and remember a friend of mine burst into class saying a plane flew into the towers.At first I thought it was a joke but then I went to my shop class and everyone was around this small tv huddling together.Thats when it hit me that this was really going on.My first thought was a tragic accident but while we were discussing the incident,another plane ran into the 2nd building.We were all shocked since we were only about 10 miles away,and the thought of terrorist bombing was painfully brought to our attention.Our city ran along the strip of oil tankers and refineries so if it was an all out attack,our whole town,including most of the coastline would have been destroyed.It especially hit me when I heard the pentagon was hit also because that meant this wasnt an isolated incident.A horrible memory forever embedded in our minds.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.