Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Love, Anger, and Fear. Which One is the Strongest of All? - Minitokyo

Love, Anger, and Fear. Which One is the Strongest of All?

Of those 3, ehich one will boost your power higher?

Love
17 votes
Anger
10 votes
Fear
10 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

OK, I'm a realistic person. I've never actually seen a man running faster when cheered by his girlfriend. Me? Nah, haven't got one. Pft.

The only thing I've experienced was that I ran like lighting when chased by an angry dog.

But if you think that you can run at a speed that you've never achieved in normal situation when someone insulted you, it's alright!

Everyone is welcomed to vote! Personally, I'd vote for fear.

i think that fear is the strongest. because fear of things may motivate u to do something. like the fear of failing a subject will make u study harder. and blah blah blah ...
fear also can stop u from doing something that u like
it also can make u do something u do not like
fear can either motivate u or stop u from doing something
so that's why i think that fear is the strongest ! :)

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

I feel that while love & anger are both strong, fear is the strongest. It takes less than a split second to become scared, while it could takes years to fall in love, and maybe minutes to be angry.

himura088

himura088

~Smile

I love my family and I always do my best in school so that they wouldn't be disappointed in me.. haha..
On second thought, I think it's under fear too? haha

dibz

dibz

Crazy Head Mastermind

This is a hard one. Honestly the three are very tightly related, which makes it hard to single one out. Perhaps you love someone so much that you're afraid he/she will eventually leave you, and are angry when he/she does?

I make it a point not to believe in any word I don't understand.

lizzie

Unique forever!! ^^

i think that they're all equally as powerful. each emotion can override the other

what goes around comes around

I say it is Love for my case. It is what makes me become the person i am today. ;) The Love for Life. That in my opinion, is the greatest gift. Ok, i am going side-tracked.

Bumble-Bee-san , you are so Wicked! >.< Having us to choose 3 closely knit emotions. Lol. HaHA! :D J/k. X-P

I don't know what makes me say that. (Love is the better part of the most powerful of the 3). I just know that without it, i don't even need the other 2 emotions at all ! Of which... , i do things more postively and correctly with gusto more than ever when i know someone out there knows she loves me and vice versa... woops :x Talk about secrecy and disillusionary fantasy.... Haiz~~~! Good luck to the next poster. Have fun figuring out this one. ;) Lol. XD X-P :D

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Anger can be subjugated into purpose or dispelled by circumstances
Fear can be overcome and crushed
Love, well I've never seen real love lose to anything.

So I guess I'll have to go with love.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

NoirTsubasa

Nikkei

Fear makes people freeze. But I think the greatest motivator for me is Anger for most everything. Love motivates me to do different things and gives me different reasons for trying. So does Fear. Maybe... it's a combi of everything?

Ore no soba ni ite kure, doko ni mo ikuna.

Quote by Bumble-BeeOK, I'm a realistic person. I've never actually seen a man running faster when cheered by his girlfriend. Me? Nah, haven't got one. Pft.

The only thing I've experienced was that I ran like lighting when chased by an angry dog.

But if you think that you can run at a speed that you've never achieved in normal situation when someone insulted you, it's alright!

Everyone is welcomed to vote! Personally, I'd vote for fear.

It is true to say that some can think clearer and perform better when their loved ones are cheering them on. As for fear and anger, the human body naturally pumps out adrenaline which makes it work harder in those types of situations. I guess it all comes down to how much determination is built up and the person's mental state.

I think it's fear... although they all are equally powerful.

Example: You fear getting a low grade and facing angry parents, therefore, you end up studying like your life
depends on it.

Probably just me though...since I usually place my grades on top of my priority list...

For me.. The strongest motivator would be anger & fear.. lolz
It's scientifically proven that these two elements would really unleash a person's inner power..

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
Signature

love is defenetly the strongest of all three love can withstand any hardship just about and it motivates us to be a better person for the one we love so we lead a better life in the long run

love hurts us sometimes when we love someone so much that it tears our hearts open when we dont have our love with us but when we have that love with us are stronger!

so my answer is love through and through

love be cause with love u could do everything, from romantic thing to killing somebody(with love of course)

love is the strongest by far. if you feel love is so powerful. you can do many things for love that you wouldn't do, like you would overcome you fears for love. anger can easily be calmed with self-control

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Hmm, for me anger "works" best. But it really depends on the mood I'm in. I haven't had too many experiences with fear, so I can't say that it applies for me.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Depends on the situation. Love could be thought of protecting someone very dear to you. Anger is the revenge in which someone kills someone very close to you and fear is when you run for your life. I can't say which one is stronger because each is different.

I have to say all of them is pretty powerful. All of them can relay one to another in all ways possible. This is probably why those three aspects can be so powerful. Love depending on what happens, Love can go as you fear that something will happen to your loved one and you'll be angry if someone messes with them and it can go on something like that for any other.

?(/??)?
?? ???
????????
????????

galuizo

galuizo

Pibe

the love is a feeling that that does not create it even nase of the hatred, fear, rage, etc this means the love is one mesclade these sentimios the rage you hara to feel pòco estresado but always the fear goes away can be superdar with the value and that esforzandote to conprender the thing is why with love everything is solved and everything is surpassed until the difficult hostaculos but :hmpf:

hello to all that they pass it well

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I think love is strongest of them all and fear following closely after love. Love can make people do anything, it's really an amazing and scary thing. Fear...well, that is just as crazy...especially if someone scares hiself/herself to death. Very creepy.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

Can\'t tell for sure, because I only boost to the maximun when anger and hapiness are combine,
and I feel almost death when fear and sadness are one,
kinda weird huh? ^_^'

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

ghaleon1103

ghaleon1103

layer 11: INFORNOGRAPHY

Love is the strongest, and can propel you to greater feats than anything else.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i think love is the strongest, it make you to do everything for someone or for something good thing or bad thing. in love has all emotions that exist.

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Haha, what an awesome question. I should check these forums more often.

When I first saw the title, I actually dismissed fear first. I thought of love, then I thought "Nah, it's only in anime that they show love as being the most powerful". In real life, I seriously don't think love is nearly as powerful as hate or anger. Actually, I'll take a step back first. Obviously all three are powerful emotions, and all three can greatly boost energy and determination. But realistically, I don't think love is nearly as quick to boost those as fear or anger. Whenever I see someone saying "Love conquers all!" I just think along the lines of "Get Real".

But to stop this from devolving into another essay like most of my useless posts, I'll just say, that though I'd like to say I think anger is the most powerful, I would have to admit that in the end I'm a coward more than an aggressor, so I personally think fear is the strongest. True, as someone said, fear can make you freeze, but it's the quickest to boost your energy and determination as it only needs a little to begin massive adrenaline rushes, and after the freeze time you go really fast.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.