Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ASUCAGA New Wallpaper CONTEST.. - Minitokyo

ASUCAGA New Wallpaper CONTEST..

Group announcement by Asucaga-Fanworks

page 1 of 1 6 total items

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Hey there all wonderful members of the Asucaga-Fanworks thank you so much for being so patience while the group was having some problems with the content ...but now its all fixed and Kan-chan and i were hoping to start off with our very first wallpaper contest..and we are very exicted about it.

First Off The Contest Starts September 11 and the LAST DAY to enter a wallpaper will be September 25.

Themes- ANY THING ASUCAGA..and must ONLY have asucaga in it.

Rules:

1st - The entry must be posted in minitokyo gallery with the asucaga fanworks signature in the summary and MUST state that this is a entry for the asucaga fanworks contest.

2nd - MUST post your entry in the groups guest book stating that this is your entry.

3rd - MUST be a new wallpaper made for this contest.

After all entries will be entered in the by the due date they will then be judge by the asucaga fans and the administrators of the asucaga fanworks and the results will be announced and the winners will recieve a special card.

And also to not forget the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners get points for winning to..*smiles*.

Well i hope everyone participate and remember to have fun...*smiles*.

From your forever loving all of you Administrator, thingperson..aka...~*Cagalli*~

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

Kan-chan

Kan-chan

~Love Love Lelouch~

oh this time i will be judge and not contestant XD yey so weird ahahh well hope u are all going to participate and have fun :D

rubenz

rubenz

Asucaga Fan and Vector Addict

owww contest ne ^^ hope i can finish the wallie te he :d

ORANGE-RANGE

ORANGE-RANGE

~*Edward Elric <3*~

oh gosh.i am SO participating *smiles*

~*Konnichiwa minna-san*~

Yay! two people already wanting to join, this is great! I cant wait to see the turn out XD! Good luck to everyone who is participating! :D

~* Lacus *~

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Yey a contest! I'm not sure that I can make it with a new asucaga wall cause I'm kinda grounded from the comp and stuff x_x Will try my best!

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.