Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To all Halo 2 online gamers - Minitokyo

To all Halo 2 online gamers

Group announcement by Halo-2

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I was thinking that if you guys wanted you can post your gamer tags here for Halo 2. You know in case you wanted to play each other online. We could also have contests tournament style. I can posts the results on the group page. Ofcourse this isn't limited to group members if you know someone that plays halo 2 online and think it would be good to play agianst then you can add their tags too.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

So...are you thinking along the lines of maybe content wise you can put above the comments our gamertages...maybe something like

Member:........................Gamertag:
fluke.............................fluke3180

and the list can go on? That would be pretty cool I think.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Yup I was thinking something along those lines. Have one large list of gamers in the group and then post the list on the group page for everyone to see.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

animeaddict14

animeaddict14

honor, courage, devotion.

well my gamertag is Idlebasher2. If anyone wants to play send me a friend request and also have a voice mail attached saying your from this site.

Signature Image

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

My gamertag is Megrero, send me a friend request as well, if you wish to game, make sure you say youre from minitokyo,
no modders, or cheaters

Signature

Xabinator

Xabinator

Temporarily Insane

GT: HoboCommando09

o_O Whoa

Other fun people:

Xi Nightmare
TwlHedkiller
Phenoplex

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

the new account i made with my 360 is called hungryforBRAINS. when my 1month gold runs out i might resurrect my old acoount

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

my 360 name is Echo Solider752, but i'll soon change it when i get the time

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.