Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hey there! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hy guys! I realised that I didn't introduce myself altough I'm a member for some time. My name is Simona, pleased to meet you all ^_^ My very first anime seen was Candy Candy(I hate the way it ended, but I loved it)These days I became even more passinate about anime( I can say that it is contagios) my dear friend Mira gave it to me and I trasmitted the "disease" to my brother and now we are 2 "anime freaks".
That's about it (I don't know what to say more), Bye guys! Hugs!

Who believes in the convincing power of logics has never talked to an angry woman.

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Hoho Simo in sfarsit te prezinti!Oh I guess I should speak in English for others to know what we are speaking about....you guys for your information I am the crazy Mira Simo was talking abotu and well we are from the same country so we understand each other very easy!
Well Simo-chan finally you posted in the intros and hehe I am so proud to be the 1st one who writes you!
Big hugs and don't be so shy write some more and more often!
Your friend that loves you very much!
Biggest hugs!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

Super! Alte figuri romanesti! Sory metes. It's just theat I'm from there contry too. 3 in a row... What a coincidence. Well, I'm liking fovard to ghet to know you better simo. Sandumirabela too :D Boy will it be nice to go and talk like home for a cange.
Oh, son't wory simo. I'm a anime freek too.

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

Quote by kykyopj Super! Alte figuri romanesti! Sory metes. It's just theat I'm from there contry too. 3 in a row... What a coincidence. Well, I'm liking fovard to ghet to know you better simo. Sandumirabela too Boy will it be nice to go and talk like home for a cange.
Oh, son't wory simo. I'm a anime freek too.

OMG! I can't belive it! I can't wait to talk to you more and yeah it will be nice to talk like home for a change! Kisses!

merged: 09-12-2006 ~ 10:56pm
Kisses, Mira! Guess what? We have a new friend! I can't wait to talk to her more!

Who believes in the convincing power of logics has never talked to an angry woman.

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Opa alt roman!Oho sorry now we've completly taken over your thread Simo-chan till now 100% Romanina presence oh but we speak in English...ah well we must foloow the rules!
Hmm I hope to speak more with the people of our own country also,hope never dies!
Hugs both of you!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

Hello !

It's nice you have made an intro... even if I feel a little left out by the rest of the thread... So you're from Romania... *doesn't know what to add*

I used to like Candy Candy... even if I haven't watched many episodes (me liked the ending when we could see many of the pretty dresses)... thanks to the curious airing of it. But I have read the manga, it's so bitter-sweet even if I still think the identity of the mysterious Prince was a little curious.

ja ne.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.