Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 love issues - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 19 total items

have u ever been annoyed w ur boyfren that u want to break up, but then didnt coz u're afraid he might commit suicide?
every time u met he ask for attention and sex, and when u got bored, u cant just dump him, coz he'll do sumtin stupid, and may threaten to hurt himself?
or he get sick and blaming it on u?

how do u handle guys that dont understand when u say "i love u but i dont feel any affection at all?"
should u just break up regardless of what the after effect will be?

this is killing me..

if anyone have any idea or sugesstion on what to do, i really appreciate it..

Signature

aaa its easy do what u want and see what will happen. if he do suicide just talk too him to doit soon and tell him about hell. i'm sure he will think twice........

I have a friend that have the similar case as you, actually i`m a bit confuse. Outside the sch they seem to be very loving but come to sch they will qurral once a three days, and i heard that the gurl can`t brack up becuz the guy threatened to beat her brother up! But what i really think is that if this relationship is really that unhappy, and you feel that you dun love him anymore why not just separate cuz one day the relationship will still come to an end... Love is not something that can be force, even if he threaten you by death, a relation with two heart is nothing but misery. Try to talk to him, tell him what you feel, if he really do love you, he will not bear to see you suffer!

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

sounds fucked up, that guy has issues with being left by you... it's weird, you'd think girls would have more issues than guys when leaving a relationship...

all u can really do is talk to him and explain... we're not right for each other, then write a letter, then have his friends talk to him about you... make him KNOW you can't love him that way cause it will destroy both of you in the end if you're FAKE!

-repeat-

we talked, and the conclusion we arrived at is that i got my freedom to do whatever i want, but my status stays as his girlfren..

man.. guys r so difficult to deal with..

thnx for the reply..

Signature

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

I'm a guy, and yes I can be difficult cuz I'm easily provoked. Yet if I had a girlfriend, she can do whatever except cheating on me, cuz then we got problems.

The question remains if you really still have feelings for him. If you do, try to make him a better person with affection. Not sexually, I mean the lovey-dovey stuff so he can always know your his sweet angel. I mean, maybe he needs your company cuz he's lonely. Loneliness does things to people. I know that first hand.

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

Quote by jasaiyajinsounds fucked up, that guy has issues with being left by you... it's weird, you'd think girls would have more issues than guys when leaving a relationship...

Yes i agree i kind of hard to think that a guy would threatened a girl to commit suicide... it should be viceversa... we are the more sensitive beings right... why dont you threaten him back the same... adding that you are going insane... if he is a real guy with feelings... i think the breakup will be soon... if not i think it is safe to break with such a looney guy like him.. with or without his consent.

Quote by snowrabbitwe talked, and the conclusion we arrived at is that i got my freedom to do whatever i want, but my status stays as his girlfren..

man.. guys r so difficult to deal with..

thnx for the reply..

Ehhe and i can hear from fiance say... girls are so hard to deal with... thats the thing about relationship it is never smooth sailing..
ArgHHh... that guy is just in for a girlfriend.... Cant you see he does not love you... such guys... Its hard to think that there are people out there like him...
For mr i would have broke up with him right there when he said those words... To hell with him if he wants to commit suicide... if you are gonna take me like a prize and take my love for granted... he deserve to die....
Edit:(sorry for the emotional atitude..)

Signature Image
Newbie at work
My Artworks: Haruhi's Busy Day At The Club & Suigintou

Quote by MidnightHeiress

Yes i agree i kind of hard to think that a guy would threatened a girl to commit suicide... it should be viceversa... we are the more sensitive beings right... why dont you threaten him back the same... adding that you are going insane... if he is a real guy with feelings... i think the breakup will be soon... if not i think it is safe to break with such a looney guy like him.. with or without his consent.

i cant threatened him back.. that'll cause more trouble for me..

for now.. we r living different lives with same status.. as bf & gf..

Quote by A-10hybrid

The question remains if you really still have feelings for him. If you do, try to make him a better person with affection. Not sexually, I mean the lovey-dovey stuff so he can always know your his sweet angel. I mean, maybe he needs your company cuz he's lonely. Loneliness does things to people. I know that first hand.

i may be harsh on this but there's no more feelings for him.. and i dun like being lovey-dovey or acting cute..

i tried to tell him to the face and he cant accept it..
well... to each his own..

Signature

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

Whats your real reason for not liking this guy anymore? I read earlier that you're bored of him, but thats a lame reason....

Well, got no advice at the moment, but I would tell him suicide is for weaklings who can't try to hold on in life. I know if someone told me that, it would affect some of my dignity.

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

reason? yeah, i got bored..
but he's also becoming more possessive and being a pain in the a**..
he expect us to make love everytime we meet..

i dont like pushy guys.. and i also dont like guys who cannot understand that they r being annoying..
well.. that's some of the reason..

Signature

Kid, the man doesn\'t deserve you. He\'s sick Even more, he\'s not man at all. What he\'s doing to you has a name: BLACKMAIL. He\'s using your feelings gainst you. He only wants sex.
Dump him. He won\'t suicidie. And if he does, it\'s not your fault.

Summer67

Summer67

Wyld Chan

Snowrabbit, hun, ditch this idiot.

Love does not put limitations on others.... and he's doing that. He says you have your life...but you have to still be his G/F.... sorry that's bull... and controlling. That means you can't do "every"thing you want such as date others while still being his girlfriend.

I'd be telling they guy "Sayanora Baka!" and not looking back.

Don't worry about what he might do as he doesn't seemed worried about you, as long as he has you right where he wants you.

That's not love, that's actually a form of abuse. Abuse comes in many forms, not just physically, there's mentally, theres contolling, and about 5 other types that I can't remember off hand. I do have a sheet of this somewhere.

I'd get out of it fully while you can. These types of things never get better without help (psychologically for him) ... they only get worse.

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

You should leave him. It won't be easy. If he only wants to make love, doesn't that tell you that he only wants to have one thing with you?

He should just go home and stay in bed. That way, he can't do anything. In your case, leave him and tell him the problem. If you insist on staying with him, just whack him with a bat and tell him to control himself and care for others.

well i read half of what u rote and i'm disappointed in you... to me i have loss alot of things in my life and like they say u dont knoe what u got till its gone... as fer me i learn it the hard way... and when u said "i love u but i don't feel anything for u" i think u never really cared or love him aniways so why bother worring urself about him....

galuizo

galuizo

Pibe

I ablaba with a girl with of the ms, ideal ismos that teniamos in common this girl queria to be free by quesu padrasto mistreated it in tonse when salio porfin of its house never volvio but depues knew that his padrasto loved it went to apologize but already he was very behind schedule habia dead of atque
:)

hello to all that they pass it well

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

you should understand a person before falling in love with him/her.
breaking up is a pain.. whether it's your choice or his. so choose your love carefully..

galuizo

galuizo

Pibe

in a relation everything puedde to happen for that reason when estes com somebody is due to think if with my pair covers with mats well until the together end if they enjoyed conpartien the time also cannot be waited for the perfection of the other pair is much to request for that reason we are human and we were mistaken :)

hello to all that they pass it well

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Just do what your heart says... if you have to feelings anymore, then you have no reason to be possessed by him.

I recall a girl, a friend kinda, that has a guy hounding her, being overly protective of her, paranoid of all other guys, and just calls her, comes to her work, and does other stuff where he makes his presence known as she explained it to me. She allows it to happen, she's the submissive type and it seems like you are as well.

From what you wrote: "I tried to tell him!" TRIED?

JUST TELL!

DONT TRY!

DO!

Ya, I'm being lame for just stating that, knowing that you won't really DO or know how to DO, but trying is a good start, figuring out how to DO is the challenge.

You deserve to live your life anyway you want, if being controlled is how you like it, then so be it. ^__^

take care <3

-repeat-

o feel so bad 4 u.
u shouldn't hav 2 put up with that.
u hav 2 find some way 2 dump them without making them 2 sad.
either act really annoting by exaggerating something annoying that u normally do (im not calling u annoying, but we all hav something). that way he wont really relize u want 2 break up. so he wont b as hurt.
or try to set them up with someone else. probably ur better option.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.