Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your most beloved anime creator!!! - Minitokyo

Your most beloved anime creator!!!

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

WHO's your most favorite anime creator????

It can be a group of people...examples are Gainax and J.C. Staff. Or just a person...examples are Rumiko Takahashi and Mahiro Maeda.

Well, my ultimate favorite is CLAMP, now and forever!!! Next might be Gonzo because of all those CG and I believe if you mix these two...Woah! That'll be something.

Signature Image

I've always looked up to Rumiko Takahashi. Not only for her art work but also her developed (that's an understatement, that is) plots and characters. Despite the fact that Inu Yasha is...somewhat going downhill as Ranma 1/2 did with the 35+ volumes and 130+ episodes I'm still hooked! I love that stuff =O]

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

I like Rumiko Takahashi too, and Clamp, and Aoi Nanase works. I don't remember another name, but these are very good :)

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

I also love Clamp but also Studio Ghibli ^_^ I love there works! But Yu Watase is also a favorite of mine, they are all so good :D

Strictly anime, I'd probably say Gonzo, because I just love Full Metal Panic! and Last Exile. X) Gainax is cool, too. XD
And I admire Clamp and Ghibli stuff, but it just doesn't grab me. :) It's just very, very good. XD

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Rumiko Takahashi and Clamp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magically Delicious, yo.

Tokiya from Flame Of Recca

Yu Watase

100 % KEN akamatsu
yay kenny BOY YAY

I like Hiromu Arakawa! She's reali a genius to be able to create FMA! (Hiromu Arakawa is a lady, as stated by some trustworthy sources. Most thought Arakawa sensei is a male.)

Time could never reverse itself. so don't do anything you will regret. If you happen to do something you regret.......then blame yourself for doing it......

Asuran

Asuran

one day i'll be free...

i love yoshiyuki tomino!!! waa i couldnt even think of a world without Gundam!!

i'm an avenger of the past

Signature

Holy crap!!!!!!! the person who made FMA is a lady?!!??!
i thought is was some insane guy who had golden material

asianspirit

asianspirit

[head-bangs desk]

i'm a arina tanemura fan. her first works were nice but as time went on her picutres became fuller and more pleasing to the eye. ^_^

i'm a big fan of Misato Mitsumi. their works are cute and wonderful. plus it's CG. definatly a plus. XD

Signature
needed a new look.. :)

MadTeaParty

Madam

I personally like clamp, but there's anime by other makers that catch my fancy.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Love Yukiru Sugisaki! I just love her artwork and creations!XD
I also like Ken Akamatsu. All his series are funny. :)
Clamp is cool too. :)

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Umm...I thought we're talking about anime creator...oh well.

J.C. Staff, Studio Deen and there are some more but I can't recall, but I'm starting to like Gonzo because of Last Exile. Waiting for their latest anime this year.

Movin'...

ralphey

i died when i was born

this is SO easy....Nobuhiru Watsuki ....writer of kenshin and also my hero

when we were young
th future was so bright
the old nieghbourhood was so alive
and every kid on the wholde damn street
was gonna make it big in everthing,
but now the neighbourhood is cracked and torn
the kids are gownup,but thier live are nrom

i love all the ppl who brought anime to life with their works... and my fav of all is akamatsu, becuz love hina brought my b/f and me together through his manga! :D :D :D

Gabberjaws

Nyu Nyu!

Ken Akamatsu and Studio Ghibli. Plus Gonzo because they do Gantz and Gainax because they did His and Her Circumstances.

Signature
Love the woman in your life or she'll come back and eat you.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.