Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Our First Contest! - Minitokyo

Our First Contest!

Group announcement by Cute-Wallies

page 1 of 1 8 total items

OriginalQueenofAnime

OriginalQueenofAnime

Yaoi Goddess

Okay Cute-Wallies members! :D We are finally holding a contest for the group! :)

It's a wallpaper contest, duh... XD, and there are some rules to it:

- Must be a member of Cute-Wallies (Just in case...)
- The contest is open to all members, admins included.
- Only one entry per member.
- Your wallpaper must not be older than 1-2 months.

But, there's a catch! For this contest, here's the specific rule required:
- Has to be a wallpaper that displays an anime/manga/game character with wings.

Other than that, do what you like! :D

The winner will be featured in the club page as the winner! And, maybe I'll make a first, second, and third place banner...

Oh, and the contest will end September 30th! That gives you the rest of the month to make one if you want to participate! :D

And the best part is, all you members of Cute-Wallies will vote for the best wallpapers! :D So, the wallpaper with the most votes by members will win! :)

So, that's it! :) I hope many people will join! :D

Oh, and be sure to PM me your entries! :)

If you plan on entering, please put the contest banner under your work. You can find the contest banner at the group page.

Admin of Cute-Wallies,
~ OriginalQueenofAnime ~

Signature Image
Owner of - | Sasuke-and-Naruto | Its-A-Wonderful-World || Admin of - Cute-Wallies || Mod of - FinalFantasyFans
Member of - FW | N | UPSD ] | YH | KHO | CL | BC | FMO | V | KK | MT-GS | VOTE

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

sounds great. i just joined, but i hope ill get to participate! ^^'

Sound great to me. :) I'll try for sure to participate! I got a couple of angel walls already, but I might make another one since wing lovers and here is both winged themed contest XD. The rules sound great to, and thanks for the time limit! I cant wait, thanks The 'Original' Queen of Anime!

~* Lacus *~

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

whoa, it sounded really like the contest I'm holding now for wings-lovers! Lol. what a coincidence.. even the deadline is the same! haha.. ok, count me in! >.< Members of wings-lovers and cute-wallies may be sure to participate too due to our contest too. >.<

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

wow, i am gonna make one now, first wallpaper contest i think i am taking part in, really excited

OriginalQueenofAnime

OriginalQueenofAnime

Yaoi Goddess

Wow! Great to see how many people are participating! :) I'll be making a wallpaper for the contest too, although, since people like Lacus-san, Angel-san, and Pikac-san are entering, I might not stand a chance... OX

~ The 'Original' Queen of Anime ~

Signature Image
Owner of - | Sasuke-and-Naruto | Its-A-Wonderful-World || Admin of - Cute-Wallies || Mod of - FinalFantasyFans

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Sounds great^^
But I want to ask is the wall accepted if its also entering another contest?
It sounds abit like the contest Wings-Lovers is holding... ^_^'

OriginalQueenofAnime

OriginalQueenofAnime

Yaoi Goddess

Yea, I know! OX I noticed when Angel-san pointed it out! >.<

But yeah, you can enter with a wallpaper that's entered in another contest too.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.