Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Nana - Love it or Hate it? - Minitokyo

Nana - Love it or Hate it?

Tagged under NANA

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Haven't been in for a while. Not sure if this topic has ever been discussed... Used the search function and couldn't find any threads.

I started the manga & anime after I saw the movie and so far, the manga has been brilliant. Anime-wise maybe a bit too slow for my liking.

I had always loved Ai Yazawa's work since Parakiss. Anyone shares the same opinion?

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I must admit that I'm not a terribly huge Parakiss fan, but NANA is definitely one of my top animes right now. I saw the movie before starting the series and really like most of the casting except for the guy who played Ren... definitely like anime Ren better! The anime starts off a little slow, but I'm on episode #20 right now and I love it to bits! Definitely liking all the character development as well as the nice mix of drama and comedy. I wish the manga would be translated at a faster rate... Seems like it's been forever since volume #3 came out!

Signature Image

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

You meant the published manga? Or the downloaded ones? If its the scans, its up till volume 16 already.

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

fireflywishes

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by syiveseYou meant the published manga? Or the downloaded ones? If its the scans, its up till volume 16 already.

I meant the published ones...

Signature Image

Dooki

Dooki

Nana has gotta be my favourite anime at the moment. Been a big fan of Paradise Kiss and Ai Yazawa's works but nana has got to be the best. cant wait for the second movie!

I love it. <3 It's my fave manga at the moment and the movie is awesome.

fireflywishes

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Please do not bump old threads that have not been active in 4 weeks.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.