Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what is your favorit part of gunnm - Minitokyo

what is your favorit part of gunnm

Tagged under Gunnm

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

anime-xp

anime-xp

random anime

whats your very favorite part in gunnm and why do you like it?

i can only say that i really like the show

i hope you enjoy :) :) :)

-Drake-

-Drake-

Still Irish but no longer a Bum

Its awsome !

i quite like the whole techno cyberpunk style and with the added quality of the artwork (which is stunning) makes it a true classic in my books

The story is top notch and very original also all the characters are well thought out and again original and well drawn.

its currently my favorate manga and i cant wait for the next volume of last order

Tho i am annoyed that its so under rated

still lets hope J.Cameron makes a good adaption for the live action move !

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Quote by Forum Guidelines+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Just wondering... is the anime really just called gunnm or is it just the abbreviation.... cause thats a weird name for an anime..

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

its gunnm / battle angel alita. the art is indeed tremendous, and while the premise of the story does feel more or less generic, the way it is executed is quite unique.

too bad the anime was so short.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.