Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 NOT So New....anyway... - Minitokyo

NOT So New....anyway...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

GloriaChan

GloriaChan

*-_Moments Of Love_-*

Hi guys ! I just start to be active here, even if I was here from 2 month ago I think!

1) My userame: I dun know y I puttted that " the best" at the end so don't mind it..However, my name is Gloria

2) I am half chinese and half italian but I only speak italian and not chinese ( dunno y), the other languages I speak are: English, French and a little of Japanese (thank to anime)

3) I'm not good at all to make walls but I just LOVE them SO PLS FORGIVE ME! T_T
I will do my best to help u and find/make new scans and doujn!

4) I am Italian, so I live in Italy

5) I WANT FRIENDS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!XD X-O
I mean: if u are italian is the same but I want to meet and talk to ppl from country far away from Italy...

Bye

Gloria

merged: 09-14-2006 ~ 10:03pm
No, sorry I mean 6 month ago

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Im fom Malaysia. U might not have heard about it but anyway, welcome i guess. It is kinda late.

Just brush up those photoshop skills of urs! Im still a noob but everything takes time.

Hi there gloria! Woohoo, looks like u got 2 frens from malaysia already.... cos i m malaysian too =) anyways, welcome 2 MT! I m a newbie too...hope we can learn stuff from each other yeah?

Ok then, great to meet u! C ya around.... =D

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.